lummox

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thatguy said:

Korean BBQ where?

Edmonds, of course. The only place in the entire state with good Korean food. (As judged by Korean-Americans)

My mates and I are still trying to decide on Hosoonyi or this other joint (Secret Garden). Hosoonyi has better food, but it'll be packed on a Sat night. It'll be a long wait for a group of 10 people. Plus service at Hosoonyi sucks. Comparable prices.

We've been waiting to go since last month. This is to celebrate finals being over. rockband.gif

thatguy said:

Ribs, Panchon(sp?), kim-chi and lots of beer and soju.

smile.gif: brew: smile.gif

Kalbi's okay, but I like bulkogi better. Last time we had Korean BBQ, I ate myself silly. grin.gif I was incapacitated for 2 hrs. I tried making bulkogi at home... Not good. frown.gif

And soju rocks. rockband.gif

I wouldn't mind getting some sundubu jjigae...

I'll have to check with my Korean-Korean friends about those places. We go to Kawon on gunnysack hill, next to the safeway. Kind on odd tho when my wife and I are the only non Korean speakers in the place. Places are definitely packed.

Oh and congrats on all

thatguy said:

I'll have to check with my Korean-Korean friends about those places.

I have a Korean friend who said that some Korean-Koreans considered Hosoonyi as good as (if not better than) some places in SK! Now that's an endorsement! thumbs_up.gif

GIVE ME KIMCHE!

kimche for breakfast

kimche for lunch

kimche all day long

bugogi's nice but what about kugogi (sp??). when i was in korea you could tell a butcher shop cause there'd be a picture of a pig, a cow, a dog, and a chicken.

one of the other army bases along the dmz had a dog they named MRE [rimshot here].