lummox

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

i've got a thing for renee russo. what's up w/that? she's old and a chick shocked.gif

you're an old lesbian?

yeah.....that's it. thanks for helping wave.gif

No, women are just more able to accept that they appriciate beauty in it's shapely forms. wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

minx said:

trask said:

minx said:

i've got a thing for renee russo. what's up w/that? she's old and a chick shocked.gif

you're an old lesbian?

yeah.....that's it. thanks for helping wave.gif

No, women are just more able to accept that they appriciate beauty in it's shapely forms. wink.gif

rolleyes.gif - hehehe

oh come on Trask, a guy would never admit he thought another guy was attractive. Girls notice stuff like that all the time, and have no trouble talking about it tongue.gif

just because I think a woman is beautiful, doesn't mean I would sleep with her. It just means that I can look arround and see beauty grin.gif

oh come on Trask, a guy would never admit he thought another guy was attractive.

that's not entirely true. i know some het guys who will and do. they're that comfortable with themselves and are able to appreciate even another man's beauty. i had several het guys tell me they thought my last bf was good looking.

oh come on Trask, a guy would never admit he thought another guy was attractive. Girls notice stuff like that all the time, and have no trouble talking about it tongue.gif

just because I think a woman is beautiful, doesn't mean I would sleep with her. It just means that I can look arround and see beauty grin.gif

but if you did, could I join in?

Regular women are bad enough.

Could you imagine the huge pain in the ass one of these would be?

But I guess you young guys probably still think the trade off's would be worth it.

Waste a few years servicing one of these and you'll grow out of it.

ChrisT said:

lummox said:

i been thinking that nigella lawson or someone like her would be nice to have around.

thumbs_up.gif

Nice that you like Nigella...she's actually older than me! At last someone older than me grin.gif

it aint the year. its the mileage.

thumbs_up.gifsmileysex5.gifthumbs_up.gifwave.giffruit.gif

lummox said:

ChrisT said:

lummox said:

i been thinking that nigella lawson or someone like her would be nice to have around.

thumbs_up.gif

Nice that you like Nigella...she's actually older than me! At last someone older than me grin.gif

it aint the year. its the mileage.

thumbs_up.gifsmileysex5.gifthumbs_up.gifwave.giffruit.gif

Like a fine wine, really.... bigdrink.gif