HOWIES DINER

erik

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but is the place still God Squad? I stopped by Good Food last summer. The food's decent and the family is nice and all... but I found the blaring religious radio to be a bit much.

My pick is the Eatery, the place with all the bunny rabbits.

Dru said:

What is the name of that log cabin hotel place, I ate there, it was SUXXOR!!! thumbs_down.gif

Hah, that place that's the first thing on the right, as soon as you come off of the Cascade River Road onto the highway? They served the worst victory dinner of my life after we did J-berg, some kind of chipped psuedo-meat on a biscuit smothered in extreme gravy they called a roast beef something or other, so wretched after so much work, vastly inferior to a microwave textured vegetable protein and bean burrito. Dru is totally right, NO ONE SHOULD EVER GO THERE.

Yeah, I was looking for Good Food and the ppl I was with said that was it. Then, after we drove away,. what did we see but Good Food half a block further down the road madgo_ron.gif

I think my burger was recycled skunk shit and the gravy was coagulated whale smegma. It was VILE thumbs_down.gif

JoshK said:The one and only time I ate at buffalo run the power mysteriously went out all across town. Somehow they got our fries made anyway. wazzup.gifrockband.gif
Uhh, dood, the fryer runs on gas.

I was at Good Food one afternoon when the power was out, and could order anything on the menu that was deep fried.

cheeburga_ron.gif