Name the CCers, Part II

CascadeClimber

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THATS NOT ICICLE....

AND I WOULDNT THINK POPE WOULD BE CLIMBING SOMETHING SO UNWORTHY?? I MEAN NO BURLEY SPOTTER IS NEEDED TO GET TO THE 1ST CLIP...........AND THAT EXFLOIATING GRANITE HAS A LOT OF BOLTS AROUND.......

HIP- HIPO- HIPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottP said:

I second the nix on NW Corners.

I was thinking that mystery rock on the far right side of SCW, in the vicinity of that big arch.

yup grand arch 10c or something right?

i doubt it is dawyner or pope as it appears to be a bit more then just some scrambling.

Mr. Erik says:

"i doubt it is dawyner or pope as it appears to be a bit more then just some scrambling."

Hey wise-ass! Whatdidwe/everdotoyoo, dude, to deserve such ignorant treatment. You don't know from Dwayner and pope!

Fact is, it is Dwayner and pope in "Name the CCers, Part I", on April Fools Tower on Saturday (and a hard route at that), which we followed up with the relatively boring Easter Tower. The other climb is Hyperspace on Snow Creek Wall, visually familiar to those who spend time up there.

We was gonna write a humorous account of our climbs up there last weekend but .....ah, never mind.

- Dwayner

erik said:

THATS NOT ICICLE....

AND I WOULDNT THINK POPE WOULD BE CLIMBING SOMETHING SO UNWORTHY?? I MEAN NO BURLEY SPOTTER IS NEEDED TO GET TO THE 1ST CLIP...........AND THAT EXFLOIATING GRANITE HAS A LOT OF BOLTS AROUND.......

HIP- HIPO- HIPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use it. Don't abuse it.

Funky%20Chicken.jpg