SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT

MtnHigh

1. She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.

2. She is not a SCREAMER or MOANER - She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE.

3. She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.

4. She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY.

5. She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.

6. She is not an AIRHEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

7. She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.

8. She is not HORNY - She is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.

9. She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.

10. She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.

11. She is not a SLUT - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.

12. She does not have MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY SUPERIOR.

13. She is not a TWO-BIT WHORE - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad_Sexington said:

Coyote ugly is just that. Have you been? It's great if you want to bump uglies with a bunch of ugly chicks and even more dudes.

My vision is 20/20 when drunk...no need for goggles here...and my sexy is overpowering to ladies whether drunk or not.

Thank you for feeling the need to prove yourself adequate. hahaha.gif Very well done. bigdrink.gif

kitten said:

Chad_Sexington said:

Coyote ugly is just that. Have you been? It's great if you want to bump uglies with a bunch of ugly chicks and even more dudes.

My vision is 20/20 when drunk...no need for goggles here...and my sexy is overpowering to ladies whether drunk or not.

Thank you for feeling the need to prove yourself adequate. hahaha.gif Very well done. bigdrink.gif

So now that I have proved my adequacy to myself, would you like to experience my hot sexyness? I can prove adequacy to you....

Chad_Sexington said:

Coyote ugly is just that. Have you been? and even more dudes.

I was staying in NY NY a few weeks ago for a bachelor party. We all went to Coyote Ugly. During the evening there, some chick ripped the buttons off my shirt and started sucking my nipples on the dancefloor. She wasn't the best looker in the place and it actually hurt. I felt kinda violated if truth be told. cry.gif

Dru said:

sobo said:

[/i] .

We've been here before.

How dare you impose your views about reincarnation on the sex threads!!!! madgo_ron.gifrolleyes.gif

If it's reincarnation of a sex thread, does that mean I get to do her over and over and over...? grin.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifsmileysex5.gifgrin.gif

JGowans said:

Chad_Sexington said:

Coyote ugly is just that. Have you been? and even more dudes.

I was staying in NY NY a few weeks ago for a bachelor party. We all went to Coyote Ugly. During the evening there, some chick ripped the buttons off my shirt and started sucking my nipples on the dancefloor. She wasn't the best looker in the place and it actually hurt. I felt kinda violated if truth be told. cry.gif

what about your fucking buttons!?!?! you shoulda made her pick them up with her teeth! madgo_ron.gif

It was a weird weekend quite honestly. I didn't get the buttons back and the next morning / afternoon I woke up, I had some pink drink shit all over my shirt. It came out though.

After a few Gin & Tonics, well a few swigs of the bottle really, we went to breakfast, had a couple of bloody mary's and then went to play blackjack. I won $600 but the crazy thing was that our dealer was this 54 year old granny who wanted to show me and my buddies her new improved boobs!