PUB CLUB 5-20

Dave_Schuldt

trask said:

Alison just PM'ed me to tell me to knock off bashing' her. Guess it's okay for her to flip me shit but not vice versa. Waw,waw,waw cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif have another cigarette Alison...feed that emphysema

i herd a pack o' camels a day is the way to train for high altitude...gets you used to coughing and breathing shitty air... hahaha.gif he he he heeeww....he he he heeeewww...ack! ahhhk!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allison said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

Alison is a winner!!

Dude your spelling has gotten the best of you once again.

Do you guys read before you spew? I'm not coming out tomorrow night, I have to work some stupid show until late, and back early on Weds. cry.gif

I have no respect for a person who can't spell a word more than one way. Quote by : Mark Twain

trask said:

Alison just PM'ed me to tell me to knock off bashing' her. Guess it's okay for her to flip me shit but not vice versa. Waw,waw,waw cry.gifyelrotflmao.gif have another cigarette Alison...feed that emphysema

Every time I say anything that involves Allison I end up exchanging several PMs with her rolleyes.gif

coopers is still far from my house (for another month) Grady's is actually closer... Dwayner, sorry about last week, I'm sure it was due to some dire emergency that I did not show up, I can't remember, to long ago to worry about... come to think of it, I had early work+call the next day and ended up working like 16hrs straight, so it was a good thing I did not stay out late... (whine whine whine, excuses excuses...)

wave.gif

gradys is by montlake cycle shop...

By car from Downtown

Take northbound I-5 to exit 168B to SR520 eastbound. Take the first exit (Montlake Blvd.). Turn right on to Montlake Blvd., head south for 6 blocks to 24th Avenue East and Lynn Street.

By bus from downtown

Catch the #43 at 3rd and Pike Street, ride up and over Capitol Hill, down towards Lake Washington. Hop off at 24th Avenue East and Lynn Street. We are just across the street. We are also on the #48 bus line.

WELL COOPERS ANS GRADYS ARE BOTH QUITE FAR FROM MY HOUSE....YET I HAVE NEVER REALLY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE LOCATION...

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE IN SEATTLE ARE SOOOOOOO PETTY......

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT IS 2 MILES OR 10 MILES FROM YOUR HOUSE OR HIS HOUSE OR HER HOUSE OR THE DOG HOUSE...........

SERIOUSLY............................

AMATUERS YOU ARE ALL AMATUERS.

hahaha.gif

erik said:

WELL COOPERS ANS GRADYS ARE BOTH QUITE FAR FROM MY HOUSE....YET I HAVE NEVER REALLY COMPLAINED ABOUT THE LOCATION...

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE IN SEATTLE ARE SOOOOOOO PETTY......

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT IS 2 MILES OR 10 MILES FROM YOUR HOUSE OR HIS HOUSE OR HER HOUSE OR THE DOG HOUSE...........

SERIOUSLY............................

AMATUERS YOU ARE ALL AMATUERS.

hahaha.gif

shut up erik - you're drunk with power thumbs_down.gifthe_finger.gif