PUB CLUB 5-20

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Sound next week! I gotta be in PDX this Tuesday.

I was thinking to propose a South South Sound climbing & drinking outdoor Pub Club at my place, if there's folks who would be interested. That would be in Tenino, which makes it just a bit far for the Seattle crew, but there are Tacoma folk and any number of lurkerish Olympians. There's a good firepit for drinking around, roasting horsecock, and swapping yarns, and good climbing on a mess of routes on the quarry wall behind. Only one route clocks in as easy as 5.9 though, so be forewarned.

Fence_Sitter said:

allison said:

Grady's was too $$ though since I prob can't make it this week, Gradys sounds great.

Plus parking sucked.

uh huh rolleyes.gif you jsut wanna smoke...fess up!

No she doesn't like it cause it isn't in Ballard and she can't park for shit. wave.gif

parking at grady's wasn't half bad (at least for those of us who don't think 1 block is far to walk...). if it's there, I might actually be able to come as it's on my way home from work. way too much to do this week to go anywhere out of the way. plus it's non-smoking! my vote is for grady's.

Dave_Schuldt said:

Alison is a winner!!

Dude your spelling has gotten the best of you once again.

Do you guys read before you spew? I'm not coming out tomorrow night, I have to work some stupid show until late, and back early on Weds. cry.gif