Post war yammering

glacierdog

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glacierdog said:

So what's being said there? I occasionally catch a glimpse of CNN playing on some officers TV, but other than that I'm cut off.

My comments are- Thanks for serving GlacierDog. All the fags that disapprove or claim last minute approval to make themselves look "right" or Righteous are just jackasses.

If the guns fly most would cower with terror in their blood. It's good to know there are sound individuals willing to seek opinion and still serve boldly. Being a medic is even more honorary than being an infantryman sometimes.

If you dont approve of the war then ok. Let the flames begin Dave Nerd ass Schuldt. boxing_smiley.gif

Hey, thanks for the support guys. I didn't know they replaced Garner. First of all, who was he? I hate to be so ignorant to the facts, but I've really been pretty cut off here. What happened there? I've heard a bit about the democratic candidates for the next election...Al Sharpton? Is that correct? And what's his name, the guy who was implicated in the murder of his secretary? Is this for real? Can anyone sum up the general post war stance of the various parties for me? I'd like to be able to come back with at least a vague idea of what the nation is thinking. Much obliged, Fence Sitter. I don't drink alcohol, but I'll toss down something else cold. I tell you, it's gonna be a while before I touch anything HOT again. ha ha. bigdrink.gif

In the words of John Candy and Joe Flairety(sp?) from Farm Celebrity Blow Up

Iraq..."They blowed up real good."

Our millitary is pretty good at kicking ass.

However the main justification for the war was Iraq posed an immanent threat to use WMD. So far all they've found is a truck that could make nasty shit. They've found no nasty shit much less rockets tipped with warheads containing nasty shit.

The Prez and his buddies sure changed the subject real fast. Now all they can talk about is how oppressive Sadam was to his people. They aren't wrong, but if that was the real reason for the war then there are about 30 more countries we need to invade right now.

Thanks for serving our country! bigdrink.gif Too bad our leader is a star on the Tard Blog.

actually his rating was quite high before the war... rolleyes.gif

catbirdseat's thumbs_up.gif is up his moon.gif it is stuck so he is cry.gif i look over and say the_finger.gif and then watch DFA help him remove it then smileysex5.gif him i say hellno3d.gif and ask wazzup.gif trask boxing_smiley.gif the two fruit.gif pounds a bigdrink.gif. I am confused.gif but drink a bigdrink.gif too. DFA and CBS are there cry.gif and DFA decides to abuse a snaf.gif by HCL.gif. pitty.gifI think they are both cantfocus.gif but i yellaf.gif it off and have another bigdrink.gif and go home and yellowsleep.gif

Fence_Sitter said:

catbirdseat's thumbs_up.gif is up his moon.gif it is stuck so he is cry.gif i look over and say the_finger.gif and then watch DFA help him remove it then smileysex5.gif him i say hellno3d.gif and ask wazzup.gif trask boxing_smiley.gif the two fruit.gif pounds a bigdrink.gif. I am confused.gif but drink a bigdrink.gif too. DFA and CBS are there cry.gif and DFA decides to abuse a snaf.gif by HCL.gif. pitty.gifI think they are both cantfocus.gif but i yellaf.gif it off and have another bigdrink.gif and go home and yellowsleep.gif

SOMEONE JUST BLEW THEIR FINAL MIDDLE SCHOOL PROJECT ALL OVER THE SCREEN?

erik said:

Fence_Sitter said:

SOMEONE JUST BLEW THEIR FINAL MIDDLE SCHOOL PROJECT ALL OVER THE SCREEN?

huh huh huh rolleyes.gif

climber to climber...quit huffing gas...its making you retarded... we dont wanna have to send you to tardblog hahaha.gif are you sure your name isn't augustas? cheeburga_ron.gif

AlpineK said:

It's really funny how you righty guys can't talk about WMD anymore. rolleyes.gifwave.gif

what's to talk about? they evidently haven't found any. the war was still justified to eliminate Saddam and his fucked up regime, and to show the world that our motto is "don't tread on me".

trask said:

AlpineK said:

It's really funny how you righty guys can't talk about WMD anymore. rolleyes.gifwave.gif

what's to talk about? they evidently haven't found any. the war was still justified to eliminate Saddam and his fucked up regime, and to show the world that our motto is "don't tread on me".

It would have been nice if they spent that 75 billion $'s on something that would have actually improved homeland security, like helping out local govt's get prepared for terrorists, like buying that plutonium away from the Russians, like funding inspection of shipping containers. Perhaps they could have actually gone after Al Quaeda????

It's nice though that some of you guys are so compassionate towards the downtrodden peoples of Iraq.

Glacierdog, though I question the need for your sacrifice, I still say thanks for doing what you think is right for the country. bigdrink.gif

In case it's not blocked on your internet access over there, check out the website of a true demo contender.

Al Sharpton? Gary Condit? What are they filling your head with over there? cantfocus.gif

it was imperative in this time of terrorism that we show the world that we won't put up with this bullshit on our shores.

the world NEEDED to see the kinda whoop-ass we can dole out

btw, my kid just kicked ass on another punk that was a smart ass. 2 for 2 in a month. I bought him a Blink 182 CD as a prize. boxing_smiley.gif