Threads locked

allthumbs

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catturdeat said:

Why are you a jerk too me? You are like Cave man, too, being a dickhead to everyone for no reasons. Are you btoh short poeple?

Eat shit and die numbnuts. You've nothing to bring to the table but poor grammar and spelling. Change your diaper and get off mama's tit. the_finger.gif

Take a bath, you stinking hippie!!!!

trask said:

catturdeat said:

Why are you a jerk too me? You are like Cave man, too, being a dickhead to everyone for no reasons. Are you btoh short poeple?

Eat shit and die numbnuts. You've nothing to bring to the table but poor grammar and spelling. Change your diaper and get off mama's tit. the_finger.gif

Take a bath, you stinking hippie!!!!

Are you the dad of Cave man? You are both dinks, but maybe you are more of a dink because I think at least the Cave man climbs. Why are you here?

catturdeat said:

Who care? Cave's contrubutions lately have been ntoing but useless spew.

"You are a twats. You all suck. Who fucking cares?"

They should ban THIS twat.

Are you going to contribute anything? We'll be waiting patiently. smirk.gif Until we die I am sure.

As far as Josh Kaplan ridiculing my trip report he can fuck off because I dont feel the need to spray and beat my chest like a gorilla what mountain I was on. I figured my details were enough. Maybe some other people out there had similar experiences in the N Cascades and would have liked to respond and read it.

Just because you are all about self promotion look at me doesnt mean everyone here is.

Look at me "Hey guys do you have a name on cc.com? What's your name? Wanna go climbing let me know dude?" Who cares? Boring and they didnt want to hear about it.

Just because someone posts about a specific mountain doesnt mean everyone has to.

A general conditions report can give people an idea what it's like out in a certain part of the range.

note to all WORTHLESS mofo's

You know absolutely nothing about me pukes. You make assumptions and spew shit with no basis of fact. You're just pint of piss hippie fucks without a cognitive thought or a worthy dick to show the chicas. Go off yourselves you worthless choads and end your suffering.