PPP: Team Snafflehound weakfest!!!!!!

gapertimmy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm away from my spray headquarters for the week, and thus i can't get the pictures or the video footage together. you'll just have to wait for the exciting conclusion to this high moment of cc.com history.

building up the anticipation makes for better ratings, just like American Idol Geek_em8.gif

Dave_Schuldt said:

All day long you search cc.com for the page top, what a dull life.

Look how much fun his avatar image has knocking that ball against the wall. Isn't that called wall-ball? That's what I called it in grade school. Man were there some serious injuries incurred in that game. yellaf.gif

iain said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

All day long you search cc.com for the page top, what a dull life.

Look how much fun his avatar image has knocking that ball against the wall. Isn't that called wall-ball? That's what I called it in grade school. Man were there some serious injuries incurred in that game. yellaf.gif

Yeah... someone would always get pissed for losing and chuck the ball at anothers head... we usta play wall ball, and four square - square ball - what ever it was called...

if you were really good at organizational skills you could reel in six guys to play some epic six square too. Basically required UN-level negotiation skills to set that up though, and to prevent it from breaking down into a full-on brawl.

yelrotflmao.gif

@ my elementry skool we had four square set up on the play ground, these four girls were playing one time, and it broke out into a brawl... That is still the best chick fight I've ever seen... the four girls went to the princaples office bloody hair missing, swollen eyes and lips... there was literly blood on the playground for three days afterwards... now that was a mean game of four square...

anything that involves rubber inflated balls (trask i am not talking to you) and grade school boys inevitably leads to head trama. It does explain a lot about boys though wink.gif Dodge ball always lead to some kid hiding in the back taking a shot to the head and then having his head bounce off the wall. cantfocus.gif

Attitude said:

iain said:

Look how much fun his avatar image has knocking that ball against the wall. Isn't that called wall-ball?

Actually, it is Steve McQueen from The Great Escape. He spent his time in the cooler bouncing a baseball against the wall.

hey attitude did you just give yourself away to me.... STEve McQueen....Hmmmmmm..... rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
sketchfest said:

erik said:

i am calling bullshit on this.

i smell a -

That's funny, That could be a new catch phrase

"Dude, your story is bullshit, what are you trying to pull, a - or something"

I'm calling a - on that one.