PPP: Team Snafflehound weakfest!!!!!!

gapertimmy

snaf.gif

This weekend will mark the first ever group of cc.com wankers to compete in the US Bank Pole Pedal Paddle here in lovely Bend Oregone. We have been training for the past 8 months in preperation for the competition. Our strict diet of gu injected horsecock has our bodies in the primest conditions of our collective lives, we should be a top runner to take 1st place.

The Squad: Wife of Gaper, EarthBikeGay (lurker), Fejas, Sketchfest and myself

we'll be mobbin down the hill saturday, and festivities will follow at chez gaper saturday evening.

If anyone is planning on coming to smiffy tuff this weekend, please come join the fun saturday night. there will be plenty of pubes, hc, and beer for all. we might even be able to convince the puppies to perform a rendition of the infamous head humping incident.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh yes iain, the 3' yard o beef from costco HAS been purchased, and will be worn on the back of each team member during their leg of the race. once fejas completes the 200 yard dash at the end, we will crack it open and share it with everyone in the beer garden.

video footage will be shared....

AP-Press

Team Snafflehound came out of nowhere to win the coveted PPP race this year. Says one contestant from the 3 time champion team , " I was about to start the race and then I felt a sharp pain in the back of knee. It seemed I had been clubbed by a large cylindrical piece of sausage. When I turned around I saw someone running away with the word SPRAY and a chipmunk logo or something on their shirt."

Later in the race most of the front runners were dumbfounded by a bizarre event of which has never been seen before. After reporting hearing strange music thousands of cat size furry animals came from out of the forest and gnawed contestants clothes right off of them. One team, Team Snaffle, seemed to be oblivious to the onslaught used the moment to take the lead which they did not relinquish for the rest of the race. Upon victory they were observed toasting beer and summer sausage and taunted the other teams with vulgar uses of their 2 foot long summer sausage celebration dance.

fekkin classic tex! i'm going to be running in a pretty swanky costume, complete with a green cape with some choice wordage on it.

last night.... i go to safeway to buy our clubcock, to make it interesting, i purchased teh 2' HC along with a box full of rubbers, and a large vat of vasoleine.

it was the first time in bend that a grocery check out chick didn't say anything.

gapertimmy said:

fekkin classic tex! i'm going to be running in a pretty swanky costume, complete with a green cape with some choice wordage on it.

last night.... i go to safeway to buy our clubcock, to make it interesting, i purchased teh 2' HC along with a box full of rubbers, and a large vat of vasoleine.

it was the first time in bend that a grocery check out chick didn't say anything.

i hope you got video of this action, to add to the historical documentry about team snufflehound.

sketchfest said:

Good thing you bought the jar of Vaso, cause the only way I'm gonna be able to carry that thing is if we grease it up REAL good and cram it up the leg of my ultra tight, one-piece spandex, aerodynamically crafted race suit HCL.gif

plentty of room up in there huh yellaf.gif