Case Closed

Necronomicon

I just heard on the radio that US soliders in Iraq searching for weapons of mass destruction have found a single molecule of a chemical precursor that can be used in the production of sarin. Not only that, but they have also found, hidden between two floor boards in back of a truck trailer, a bacterium. Using simple biochemistry techniques, this single bacterium could be turned into bacteria, and spread all over Tel Aviv. Fucking savages.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Howitt_da_liar said:

If men and women were made to mate with the same sex and produce then I'm cornfused.

Like we need more people up in this motherfucker anyway. I think gays are great for our society. Less people mating = less people. Duh? I don't know that many gay people, but the one's I know are pretty mentally stable and normal, except that I guess they go butt fuck or lick pussy or whatever but I don't really care. Probably not as kinky as most hedrosexual couples get after ten years with eachother.

Howitt_da_liar said:

specialed said:

Howitt_da_liar said:

If men and women were made to mate with the same sex and produce then I'm cornfused.

Like we need more people up in this motherfucker anyway. I think gays are great for our society. Less people mating = less people. Duh?

Nobody said we need more people. I think we'd be better without you shocked.gif

I think you would be too. But we defenitly don't need your punk ass either bitch.

I have a number of clients who are gay. They pay their bills. So I think they're just fine.

Truth is the average income of gay folks is fairly high. In fact most of them would be republicans if the republicans weren't such moral prigs.