8==================================D

Charlie

Charlie said:

OK, back from lunch- gonna drop some Fejas in the JoshK, then use 5 or 6 sheets of DFA to wipe my Trask, before I flush the whole mess.

Charlie, again, what did I do to you? confused.gif I didn't even know who you were until you started slinging shit my way this morning.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vegetablebelay said:

Probably has sumthin' to do with your ridiculous SUV stance. boxing_smiley.gif

Ridiculous how? I merely stated a million times over that 9 times out of 10 there is a much better vehicle for the job. I never threated to sue, sticker or otherwise harm anybody.

Charlie said:

madgo_ron.gifYou entered the BattleCage- fair game- what happens in the BattleCage, stays in the BattleCage- so bring it!!!! madgo_ron.gif

You're talking shit to people over the internet, time to reevaulate your life, tough-guy. rolleyes.gif

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

OK, back from lunch- gonna drop some Fejas in the JoshK, then use 5 or 6 sheets of DFA to wipe my Trask, before I flush the whole mess.

Charlie, again, what did I do to you? confused.gif I didn't even know who you were until you started slinging shit my way this morning.

I don't understand the people on this board at times. This is SPRAY... like spray from a boat or the shit sprayers on a farm. It just goes out there. You can either choose to ignore it or go to battle, or better yet try to get someone all up in arms so they are spraying like a wild A******. Now, that is fun. Some of the members on this board are so fucking easy to get riled up its a game to see who I can piss off today.

Shit I don't even read the site...I just scan to see what they have retorted to and then I spray and spray and laugh and laugh and laugh. This board actually got me thru the death of a family member because of the spray. I got to sling shit and get shit slung back. It took me away for the pain for a time.

Spray away

and pray

that Ray is back

another day.

Spray without the CAVEMAN has lost its luster. cry.gif

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

madgo_ron.gifYou entered the BattleCage- fair game- what happens in the BattleCage, stays in the BattleCage- so bring it!!!! madgo_ron.gif

You're talking shit to people over the internet, time to reevaulate your life, tough-guy. rolleyes.gif

"Hi pot? yeah, this is kettle. Just thought I'd give you a call to tell you how black you are"

Charlie said:

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

"Hi pot? yeah, this is kettle. Just thought I'd give you a call to tell you how back you are"

THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Charlie said:

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

"Hi pot? yeah, this is kettle. Just thought I'd give you a call to tell you how black you are"

Riiighht...I do a lot of shit talking around here for no reason. rolleyes.gif If it makes you feel better to get on my case, feel free to, I could really care less. wave.gif

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

JoshK said:

Charlie said:

Riiighht...I do a lot of shit talking around here for no reason. rolleyes.gif If it makes you feel better to get on my case, feel free to, I could really care less. wave.gif

JoshK to Charlie: "...you suck...you look like a fucking poser..."

Why are you taking this so personally, anyway? You're no fun to play with.