F A Y

Charlie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie said:

As it is 2:30am, and I get up when ever I damn well please, because I work my own hours- and I turn 30 tommorow (today)- I would like to take a moment to say....

smileysex5.gifmadgo_ron.gifFUCK ALL Y'ALL!!!! madgo_ron.gifsmileysex5.gif

Birthday Boy, turning thirty isn't so bad. Your hair will migrate from your head to more southern locations (on your back, on your toes). You'll put on the pounds until you feel like you're performing every mantle move with a Costco-sized bucket of Crisco tied to your ass. "Alpine start" will mean that by noon, your belay bunny has rubbed Ben-Gay medicated ointment all over your stiff lower back and you're considering the next big move for the morning: deflating all four of your sleeping pads. Recovering from a night of heavy boozin' will take two days instead of one, and you'll have to redefine "heavy boozing".

No, it ain't bad at all. the_finger.gif

you people make 30 sound sooooooooo bad!

Thirtysomething is definitely better than twentysomething! I wouldn't trade my early 30s for my early 20s hellno3d.gif

Granted i can't drink the way i coulb but i attribute that to being out of practice.

Fuck gettin old. I'm only 26 and my body feels like I'm 80. My backs all fucked up and I think I broke my fucking foot. Fuck this shit. I'm gunna have to start swimming and biking and shit because its "low impact." Fuck that. Next thing I know I'll be taking synchronized swimming classes with the geezers at the Y cause its the only exercise I can do without injuring my self. thumbs_down.gif

what a bunch of whiners! come on man suck it up! 26? you can't be feeling that old yet! buncha pussy little punk ass bitches...whining about feeling old before your even 30!

Broken foot? pfffffffft! suck it up wink.gif

Seriously though, low impact or not swimming can be a serious work out.

minx said:

what a bunch of whiners! come on man suck it up! 26? you can't be feeling that old yet! buncha pussy little punk ass bitches...whining about feeling old before your even 30!

yelrotflmao.gif It just hurts to imagine how fucked up my body is when I'm old as hell like you.

yellaf.gif Just kidding, but a little whining makes it easier cantfocus.gif

Iian - we're the same age, I'll be 27 in July too. wazzup.gif

specialed said:

minx said:

I know, but a little whining makes it easier cantfocus.gif

Iian - we're the same age, I'll be 27 in July too. wazzup.gif

ok you can whine about the foot but not about being twentyanything wink.gif

Charlie said:

As it is 2:30am, and I get up when ever I damn well please, because I work my own hours- and I turn 30 tommorow (today)- I would like to take a moment to say....

smileysex5.gifmadgo_ron.gifFUCK ALL Y'ALL!!!! madgo_ron.gifsmileysex5.gif

Birthday wishes grin.gif

May you bigdrink.gif and smileysex5.gif and yellaf.gif alot may some one care enough to HCL.gif and may you fruit.gif for joy at least once in the comming year wink.gif