Coffee induced poo

E-rock

When you are drinking your morning cup (like I am right now) do you wait until you're done with the cup to poo, or do you go poo as soon as the coffee starts working its magic? Sometimes I have to force myself to wait until the end of the cup because coffee just isn't quite as enjoyable after you shit. I'm just interested in talking about poo today and there hasn't been a really good poo discussion in a while.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from the shitter. Lummox, you just cracked my shit up. Whenever, I'm on the can in a t-shirt I do the same thing, it jus feels natural. My poo, was a bit overly firm at the start, but ended nicely without the dreaded gooey finish and pinched off clean.

Greg, somtimes I'll bring the cup in with me, but I have this irrational fear that somehow poo particles will make it into my cuppa.

E-rock said:

Greg, somtimes I'll bring the cup in with me, but I have this irrational fear that somehow poo particles will make it into my cuppa.

I hear ya. A travel mug may help with this. Also, DO NOT take your cup in if you are utilizing a bidet afterwards; too much splashing potential.

This is just one of those topics that should remain an internal debate. OR should only share with tentmates after you've discussed every topic in the universe except this one.

That being said, if your body is trying to tell you something you should listen. What goes in HCL.gif must come out.

As well as coffee and intimidating route has a cleansing effect on me. I have dug many a hole and filled them with rich creamy goodness. One that stands out in my mind was Snake Dike on Half Dome. I remember watching a couple of friends start up it and the mere sight of it sent me on a desperate mission to find a place to send a project. Am I alone in this phenomenon or has anyone else experienced a poo inducing climb?

bird said:

As well as coffee and intimidating route has a cleansing effect on me. I have dug many a hole and filled them with rich creamy goodness. One that stands out in my mind was Snake Dike on Half Dome. I remember watching a couple of friends start up it and the mere sight of it sent me on a desperate mission to find a place to send a project. Am I alone in this phenomenon or has anyone else experienced a poo inducing climb?

Pretty much every route DFA has ever worked on. It's probably the body's natural response, knowing that having to give up on a route due to the need to drop coils would be unacceptable.

Charlie said:

Great news!! Shortly after lunch, I felt a sumpin' seriously intense coming. The pipes are clean. I actually wiped and went to leave 3 times, only to sit down for another purge. I'm feeling light as a feather right now!!

That's the worst. You get done with a dump and think your all good to go, and what do you know... another comes along and you have to do the whole thing all over again. Defenitly not cool. moon.gif

There's no messin' when the urge is pressin'! pitty.gif

Seriously, I shared this thread with some of the guys here at work (one was especially pleased by the guest appearance of Mr. Hanky) and the talk turned to what is a "healthy" dump vs an "unhealthy" dump. One guy who is into fitness and "good diet" says that if it floats in the bowl, it's more healthy than a sinker. Any truth to this?

I note that when I eat lots of fiber/bran/greens, I get floaters. Coincidence?

(sprayshields at maximum)

...sobo