Annoyances

chelle

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dryad said:

Show up at the April 29 Pub Club with the cash and see for yourself.

Anyone think Trask will take the bait? I kinda doubt it. He's all talk.

I won't do the pube club, but I'll meet you at a neutral place, and take ya up on it. And you don't know shit about me ms. knowsnothing.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

rolleyes.gif x 10^10,000,000,000

This reminds me...last week returning from a plane flight we shared our bus ride to the airport parking with this woman who appeared to have the rolleyes.gif permanently fixed on her face. Very annoying! Glad I only had to spend < 10 minutes in her presence.

catbirdseat said:

RobBob said:

People who feel the need to tell me every fricking detail of a story, regardless of whether it has to do with the point of the story

That would be my wife. She and my daughter are the same way. They are completely unable to distill a series of events to the essential and tell a story. They get mad when my attention wanders.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif That's the one! She can take up to half an hour to describe an event that originally took only a few seconds to transpire. Once, while listening to her ramblings and attempting to watch the TV at the same time, I raised the remote control and pointed it at her face while desperately and repeatedly pressing the "mute" button. ....I slept on the sofa that night.

Fairweather said:

catbirdseat said:

RobBob said:

People who feel the need to tell me every fricking detail of a story, regardless of whether it has to do with the point of the story

That would be my wife. She and my daughter are the same way. They are completely unable to distill a series of events to the essential and tell a story. They get mad when my attention wanders.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif That's the one! She can take up to half an hour to describe an event that originally took only a few seconds to transpire. Once, while listening to her ramblings and attempting to watch the TV at the same time, I raised the remote control and pointed it at her face while desperately and repeatedly pressing the "mute" button. ....I slept on the sofa that night.

That's funny. yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Too bad no smileysex5.gif that night. frown.gifyelrotflmao.gif