Hell Yeah, Guys!

Sphinx

I just got the newest issue of Rock and Ice Magazine. Though I usually bash the mags, on page 28 I look, and find reports on Colin and Forrest's Inspiration climb, and Glassgowkiss & Co.'s route on Pyramid. This is the first time I have ever seen a report on new routes in Washington in the mags. I gotta say, Awesome job, guys. Let's get WA on the hardman's map. bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lummox said:

chase that magazine crap, wanker. rolleyes.gifmoon.giffruit.gif or just go climbing.

Listen, asshole, complimenting people is POSITIVE. It's what this website needs some more of. I might suck, but I have some ambition, and these guys fuel it. Fuck you.

Sphinx said:

lummox said:

chase that magazine crap, wanker. rolleyes.gifmoon.giffruit.gif or just go climbing.

Listen, asshole, complimenting people is POSITIVE. It's what this website needs some more of. I might suck, but I have some ambition, and these guys fuel it. Fuck you.

sphincter, are you complimenting the magazine, or what? cause the way that shit reads, your toasting them climbers for getting published in a colorado rag, and that shits gayer than a 3 dollar bill. but ifn you still want to fuck, im top, punk. smileysex5.gif

are you complimenting the magazine, or what? cause the way that shit reads, your toasting them climbers for getting published in a colorado rag, and that shits gayer than a 3 dollar bill. but ifn you still want to fuck, im top, punk. smileysex5.gif

i had no idea dollar bills had any sexual orientation

minx said:

are you complimenting the magazine, or what? cause the way that shit reads, your toasting them climbers for getting published in a colorado rag, and that shits gayer than a 3 dollar bill. but ifn you still want to fuck, im top, punk. smileysex5.gif

i had no idea dollar bills had any sexual orientation

make like a banana and leave.

Complimenting the climbers, dumbfuck. I have a homework assignment for you. Read "The Rise and Fall of the American Alpinist", by Mark Twight. It's in "Kiss or Kill". Too many people sit on their asses, never doing anything new, justifying why nothing newsworthy ever occurs in WA. I don't care about the mag, but I think it's great that some new, hard climbs are being done. Now go sit on your ass and rationalize why you're so the_finger.gif pathetic.

Sphinx said:

Complimenting the climbers, dumbfuck. I have a homework assignment for you. Read "The Rise and Fall of the American Alpinist", by Mark Twight. It's in "Kiss or Kill". Too many people sit on their asses, never doing anything new, justifying why nothing newsworthy ever occurs in WA. I don't care about the mag, but I think it's great that some new, hard climbs are being done. Now go sit on your ass and rationalize why you're so the_finger.gif pathetic.

sphincy, i just worte some days ago about sending my boulder problem proj. thumbs_up.giffruit.gifthumbs_up.gif then i rode my bike in a race, too. kicking ass and taking names is what im doing.

Dave_Schuldt said:

lummox, you need some new drugs, the ones your on SUCK. I'll bet you wish you were good enough to make the climbing rags. Now crawl back into your cave with your buddy caveman.

Good job guys and keep climbing!!

you funny. i been on the cover of rock&ice. gots articles publsihed and shit, too. thats how i know its stupid to go courting the colorado gaytards. wave.gif

lummox said:

Dave_Schuldt said:

lummox, you need some new drugs, the ones your on SUCK. I'll bet you wish you were good enough to make the climbing rags. Now crawl back into your cave with your buddy caveman.

Good job guys and keep climbing!!

you funny. i been on the cover of rock&ice. gots articles publsihed and shit, too. thats how i know its stupid to go courting the colorado gaytards. wave.gif

PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE LINKS OR ISSUES AND ARTICLE TITLES PLEASE!

Muffy's Take:

I don't think Collin or Forest climed said climb so that it would be written up. They both have a reputation of hard ass climbing because they CAN. RIGHT ON BOYS grin.gif

Christ, at least now there is a record of there being some truely hard men from the pnw wink.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

lummox said:

sphincter, are you complimenting the magazine, or what? cause the way that shit reads, your toasting them climbers for getting published in a colorado rag, and that shits gayer than a 3 dollar bill. but ifn you still want to fuck, im top, punk. smileysex5.gif

Lamecock, you useless tool. Just because not everyone is as hard as little ol' you doesn't mean that you have to rain on their parade. Why don't you go put up some hard new lines and get your climbs written up in the journals, pussy boy? Until then, why don't you put your mother's cock back in your mouth and STFU and let other people's achievements be heard.

RockNIce may not be the best publication, but it is read by many of our peers across the country and is one of the few mediums available to document the latest achievements in the climbing world.

Here's to Glasskiss, Colin, Forrest, and Co. for their achievements. bigdrink.gif

Here's to Lamecock for being such an asswipe... dunce.gif

erik said:

and give up my anonymity? no. but it did go down in the late eighties. actually, one of the articles was published anonymously. its in an issue with bridwell on the cover (picture of him on the big chill). the article was about a little capitalist venture set up on the shoulder of half dome. that was some funny shit. all true, too.

lummox said:

erik said:

and give up my anonymity? no. but it did go down in the late eighties. actually, one of the articles was published anonymously. its in an issue with bridwell on the cover (picture of him on the big chill). the article was about a little capitalist venture set up on the shoulder of half dome. that was some funny shit. all true, too.

pfft.....

Ursa_Eagle said:

Lummox, either show the goods or STFU. I could say that I got on the cover back in the late '80s too, but then I'd be a lying asshole just like you. To the climbers who made it in the magazine, congrats! bigdrink.gif

being called an asshole is no big deal, but a liar usually leads me to beating someone. anyways, what the fuck you gonna give me to show you i got a picture of myself on R&I? a reward for being a bigger sprayer than the tard who started this thread? a beer? 5 dollar? whats in it for me?

lummox said:

Ursa_Eagle said:

Lummox, either show the goods or STFU. I could say that I got on the cover back in the late '80s too, but then I'd be a lying asshole just like you. To the climbers who made it in the magazine, congrats! bigdrink.gif

being called an asshole is no big deal, but a liar usually leads me to beating someone. anyways, what the fuck you gonna give me to show you i got a picture of myself on R&I? a reward for being a bigger sprayer than the tard who started this thread? a beer? 5 dollar? whats in it for me?

I ain't no 'tard. cry.gif I just wanted to compliment these guys and you have to go and ruin my thread. cry.gifcry.gif And make me feel like shit. cry.gif Take it to Spray, asshole. the_finger.gifthe_finger.gif If I had know you when you were in a mag I might have complimented you, too. Now, you just act like a retard. Up yours.

And to Colin, Forrest, Glassgowkiss & Co, here's one to you! bigdrink.gif