Necronomicon

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How interesting that

1. You masticate faeces

2. You exhibit delusional tendancies such as thinking that the shit you eat would be comprised of matter capable of functioning like a human and therefore surfing the Internet.

3. This "human-like" shit also has more than a passing interest in climbing and frequents this site.

Truly remarkable.

JGowans said:

How interesting that

1. You masticate faeces

2. You exhibit delusional tendancies such as thinking that the shit you eat would be comprised of matter capable of functioning like a human and therefore surfing the Internet.

3. This "human-like" shit also has more than a passing interest in climbing and frequents this site.

Truly remarkable.

1) It's "feces", unless you're English.

2) You are Exhibit A.

3) Is this your first time on this website?

1. Correction - Unless you speak the Queen's English by being part of the Commonwealth that she surveys.

2. If I am exhibit A, does that then mean that you are a bit gay in declaring yourself ready to devour me?

3. I care not to divulge my first time to a stranger.

JGowans said:

1. Correction - Unless you speak the Queen's English by being part of the Commonwealth that she surveys.

2. If I am exhibit A, does that then mean that you are a bit gay in declaring yourself ready to devour me?

1) The only English the Queen be speaking when I'm around is "Gag-lish", with many slurred consonants and drooled vowels.

2) Your linking of coprophage with male homosexuality identifys you as a fag-hating hate criminal.

3) You're a virgin every night on Capital Hill, I'm sure. Anything for a free drink, huh?

Necronomicon said:

JGowans said:

1) The only English the Queen be speaking when I'm around is "Gag-lish", with many slurred consonants and drooled vowels.

2) Your linking of coprophage with male homosexuality identifys you as a fag-hating hate criminal.

3) You're a virgin every night on Capital Hill, I'm sure. Anything for a free drink, huh?

LOL yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

texplorer said:

You eat shit for breakfast??????

They're actually called "Fecal Flakes" and they are yummy and nutritious... if you are a microbial mold like Mucor.

Otherwise you're sick in the head and pretty much fucked in the intestinal health department.