spray challenge! throwing down foshizzy

lummox

how the fuck little time can you fools get throwd off other fuckin bulletin boards?

donkeyfucker? captain bonbon? doctor fucking absurd?

who can get banned the fastest offa superblowjob-annatopoforthestupid.com, or rock-toofuckingpolitetocallbullshit-climbing.com? or some other fucking shizzy.

i challenge you rude fuckers to get the fuck throwd fast. ain't like riding bulls, bithces. post your fly avatar, first blood (or post?? the_finger.gif), and the asstonished repsonces.

heell yea! put up, or shut the fuck up.

boxing_smiley.gifthumbs_up.gifrolleyes.gifpitty.gifmoon.giffruit.gifmadgo_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lummox said:

how the fuck little time can you fools get throwd off other fuckin bulletin boards?

donkeyfucker? captain bonbon? doctor fucking absurd?

who can get banned the fastest offa superblowjob-annatopoforthestupid.com, or rock-toofuckingpolitetocallbullshit-climbing.com? or some other fucking shizzy.

i challenge you rude fuckers to get the fuck throwd fast. ain't like riding bulls, bithces. post your fly avatar, first blood (or post?? the_finger.gif), and the asstonished repsonces.

heell yea! put up, or shut the fuck up.

boxing_smiley.gifthumbs_up.gifrolleyes.gifpitty.gifmoon.giffruit.gifmadgo_ron.gifbigdrink.gif

confused.gifconfused.gifWhat are you tripping on, motherfucker? STFU, you don't make any fucking sense. Pull your head out of your ass, and we might even be able to understand you. the_finger.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifthumbs_down.gifrolleyes.gif

Yea, how about starting off with the notion that Fred is way bolder and tougher than Potter/O'Neil/Florine/Sharma/Etc. cause he wasn't sponsored like all those milk toast boys and he wasn't able to download Supertopos on the radio phone uplink to his laptop in camp four cause he was too busy spreading catfood one his Saltines to imagine such distractions.

rolleyes.gif

catbirdseat said:

lummox said:

ChrisT said:

sooooooooo juvenile. What are you...like 12?

no. only 8. but i gotta lotta try if you wanna ride. thumbs_up.gifthe_finger.gifsmileysex5.gif

I have known 8 year olds with more maturity than lummox. He's an adult who's off his meds, I'll wager.

Phew! So I'm more mature than at least ONE person on this board! bigdrink.gif

ScottP said:

Yeah, you really ripped them up...thread drift two posts in, and those two posts were dismissive.

You're an amateur.

probably am. but at least im trying. ill use ninja stealth for the next attack. you never know when i might flip out and insult someone.

indeed

a well thought out troll takes months of lurking, and sometimes just as much time to plan and execute.

i think there is a thread about the greatest trolls of all cc.com history, but hands down the best one was the Renton Granite troll, and of course Amber was classic for its time.

barging in and spraying spew really takes no skill, and is soooooooo y2k