freshiez

admin

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cmsnowcam2.jpg

i dunno i think he has got us beat.

either way theres the damn link, stupid computers. or maybe it is stupid human, naahhh!

[ 11-20-2001: Message edited by: erik ]

as weak as the picture may seem, i believe in the freshies and the freshies belive in me.

ode to freshiesfreshies, freshies dancing in the airfreshies, freshies float to the earth without a care...crunch crunch goes the pile of freshies under my feet...whiz, whiz, whirriiizzz, making yellow freshies at work is oh so sweet.

[Wazzup]

quote:

It's Official Mt. Bachelor Will Open Saturday!10 inches fell overnight bringing our base to 27 inches and midmountain is 30 inches.

Lifts will open at 8:00 am and run till 4:00 pm. Pine Marten, Skyliner Express, Sunrise Express, Sunshine Accelerator and Carrousel are scheduled to run.

Today is the last day the pass office will be downtown so take advantage and get your season pass or expres pass. As of tomorrow, the pass office will be in the Guest Service building at West Village.

Ski and Sport shop is open on the mountain today. Come on up and get yourself ready for this ski and ride season with some new gear.

indeed, looks like god took a big phat white shit on bachelor, as jon so gracefully put it.

[laf] i'll be on the freshiez tomorrow

kof

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: king of freshies ]

• 2 weeks later...

you guys want freshies, come to steamboat springs. over 80 inches have fallen here since turkey day (sorry canadians, i don't know what that is in decimeters).

any cascade climbers out there really Colorado Climbers. i'm looking for ice partners for the winter.

quote:

Originally posted by Erwin:[QB]you guys want freshies, come to steamboat springs. over 80 inches have fallen here since turkey day [QB]

ha! that's some weak-ass pussy CO snow smile.gif" border="0

idaho represent:schweitzer ski resort - 90" on the ground, with 60" in the last 7 days

lookout pass - 90" on the ground, with 18" in the last 48 hours

pomerelle - 100" on the ground

[big Drink]