KUWAIT SELF PORTRAIT of Kevin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I knew the Army was hard up cause they spent all the money on cruise missiles

But its really humiliating that they have to use Macs.

Gates must not have bribed the right General to get the contract for mil spec laptops.

Dru said:

Shit I knew the Army was hard up cause they spent all the money on cruise missiles

Gates must not have bribed the right General to get the contract for mil spec laptops.

The Army had a specification for their computers. Part II, subpart A, "...said computer must not crash every five minutes." The Mac was the only one that could meet the specification.

COL._Von_Spanker said:

erik said:

did the COL.

brother quit working for the LA TIMES and join the army since he went over there??

weird.....

He works for the LA Times still. But you gotta have all the commando gear when yer in the shit... thumbs_up.gif

like south central

catbirdseat said:

Dru said:

The Army had a specification for their computers. Part II, subpart A, "...said computer must not crash every five minutes." The Mac was the only one that could meet the specification.

Blah blah blah...you guys dunno what your talking about. Geek_em8.gif