cc.com Duel

JGowans

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canadian health care isn't the best, but hey, a lot of us have HMO care these days, and it's harly what you would call good either....

To wit: I broke both of my ankles in Canada. At the Penticton Regional Hospital I was diagnosed with a broken tib and a broken fib, both on the right side. Left one was sprained. At Group Health it was two sprained ankles until a surgeon looked at the pictures and then it was a broken talus and calc on the right and some metatarsal on the left. I'm still not convinced there wasn't more. The point being that my personal experience would put the Canadian health care about on par with an HMO. rolleyes.gif

Fejas said:

how did a kick ass thread about shooting each other, nocking heads, and taunting DFA to box turn into a discusion about canadian heath care... Pissshhh.... smileysex5.gif

SHUT UP FEJAS OR I WILL BOX YOU WITH DFA'S REMAINS!!!

the_finger.gif

erik said:

Fejas said:

how did a kick ass thread about shooting each other, nocking heads, and taunting DFA to box turn into a discusion about canadian heath care... Pissshhh.... smileysex5.gif

SHUT UP FEJAS OR I WILL BOX YOU WITH DFA'S REMAINS!!!

the_finger.gif

FEELING A LITTLE FRISKY TODAY ERIC? AMAZING WHAT A CLEAR HEAD WILL DO FOR YUR DAY. BWAHAHAHA

allison said:

Well that's pretty funny Muffy because if you are an American and you show up at a Canadian hospital they gouge you pretty damn hard for crappy health care.

shocked.gifshocked.gif so thats the scam shocked.gif I realy didn't know that... sorry

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

allison said:

Well that's pretty funny Muffy because if you are an American and you show up at a Canadian hospital they gouge you pretty damn hard for crappy health care.

shocked.gifshocked.gif so thats the scam shocked.gif I realy didn't know that... sorry

Shit like that only happens to Allison. Haven't you read her comic strip yet? yelrotflmao.gif

Greg_W said:

. . . It's not like there is a huge cache of guns that cannot be traced or accounted for at some point. . .

GregW

Bzzzt. Wrong. Guns are serialized and recorded when they are first sold but when Joe Jughead sells that HK94 he bought from Hekkler & Koch to his buddy Titus McBoner he's not required to file any paperwork nor does McBoner have to register that weapon. That gun can pass through a hundred hands and no paper record exist--and its all legal.

rbw1966 said:

Greg_W said:

. . . It's not like there is a huge cache of guns that cannot be traced or accounted for at some point. . .

GregW

Bzzzt. Wrong. Guns are serialized and recorded when they are first sold but when Joe Jughead sells that HK94 he bought from Hekkler & Koch to his buddy Titus McBoner he's not required to file any paperwork nor does McBoner have to register that weapon. That gun can pass through a hundred hands and no paper record exist--and its all legal.

you better think about arming yourself bubba; the world is now a very dangerous place

trask said:

rbw1966 said:

Greg_W said:

GregW

you better think about arming yourself bubba; the world is now a very dangerous place

I may already be. If I was I wouldn't be waving around my concelead weapons license or bragging about what I may or may not have with respect to firearms.

Guns, like cars, are tools. You know all about tools dontcha bubba?

rbw1966 said:

trask said:

rbw1966 said:

Greg_W said:

GregW

I may already be. If I was I wouldn't be waving around my concelead weapons license or bragging about what I may or may not have with respect to firearms.

Guns, like cars, are tools. You know all about tools dontcha bubba?

why's that? you ashamed to be armed? remember now, concealed means concealed.