cc.com Duel

JGowans

In reading the posts around here, it's pretty apparent that there's a lot of folks just don't get along.

Instead of an all-out gun battle, I'd like to suggest we get together to paint ball the piss out of each other. Alternatively, we could rent 2 sumo suits and go at it that way. DFA against Trask in a sumo suit would maybe even be worth charging a cover.

Whatever the case, let's make it happen. Either that or I'll see if we can get some folks on the Tough Guy competition on FX.

What would make an interesting duel format and who would the combatants be? boxing_smiley.gif

P.S. Thanks DFA for pointing out the spelling mistake.

Edited by JGowans

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter said:

Hey DFA -

Anonumous editorials are not appreciated. Wanna chirp in? Then actually show your face and quit hiding behind some avatar.

wazzup.gifthe_finger.gif

You talking about the spelling correction? 'Cause it was to be helpful, not be a dick. What's the problem with proper spelling, especially with pesky homonyms? Or is it homophones?

Anyway, you wanna talk shit, say it to DFA's face, so he can politely request that you be nice in person rather than having to stoop to doing so over this infernal internet.

Sounds like things might start heating up. I say we go for urban paintball warfare. Why don't we meet up outside the Westlake mall, count to ten, take cover and shoot? Just use the butt of your pistol / pump action shotgun to beat someone's ass if they refuse to admit defeat.

JGowans said:

Sounds like things might start heating up. I say we go for urban paintball warfare. Why don't we meet up outside the Westlake mall, count to ten, take cover and shoot? Just use the butt of your pistol / pump action shotgun to beat someone's ass if they refuse to admit defeat.

I'm only interested if there's gonna be female nurses there with big tits and tender hearts. I might get shot early and need some care.

Winter said:

just joshin around with ya tough guy. all that red bull got your panties in a bunch?

Ehhh ... nope. "Say it to DFA's face" was one o' them "joke" type of deals. Figured using one of Caveman's favorite sayings would've been enough to convey the sarcasm to even the dumbest cc.com zombie. The Doctor will try harder next time.

Oh, and the_finger.gif!

I gotta say, running around the Westlake mall with some gun type thingys shooting at each other isn't a really great idea given the current level of paranoia. I mean, sounds like fun and all, but you're likely to find yourself face down on the pavement with the man's boot on your neck and several real guns pointed at you. Don't forget to take pictures and post them here.

Yes, Westlake might not be the best idea in the world. Last time I went, we were paintballing around Mt. Rainier. I forget the name of the wee town. Anyway, it was in the spring, and I was the dope in camo gear....I was easily spotted in the snow and got shot to smithereens. In the end I was so pissed off that I just stood up and tried to shoot something, anything really while I was being blasted from all angles. Once the beer wore off, I quickly felt the multitude of frozen paintballs that had been shot at me in my back, my neck, and all over the place really.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Necronomicon said:

I say we all get naked and dip our genitals in paint, then rub the paint on each other. The person with the most paint on their body wins!!

C'mon, Necro, don't you want to break out of your usual routines and try something new for once?

**** POST DELETED BY NECRONOMICON ****

Edited by Necronomicon

trask said:

canada = no guns, no fun

# of firearm homicides in Canada................ 165

# of firearm homicides in the US................. 11,127

Avg. Firearm homicide rate in Canada.......... 0.7 per 100,000

Avg. Firearm homicide rate in US................ 5.7 per 100,000

Avg. handgun homicide rate in Canada........ 0.3 per 100,000

Avg. handgun homicide rate in US.............. 4.8 per 100,000

You tell me who's got the gun thing figured out.