For the Newest User, Climb4Christ

Necronomicon

So, Jesus is hanging on the cross. The base of the cross is guarded by Roman Centurians, while a mob of suplicants wail away. Peter is in the mob, eyes streaming.

Jesus(weakly, dying): "Peter...Peter..."

Peter: "I'm coming my Lord!"

He rushes the Centurians, only to be beat back mercilessly into the crowd.

Jesus(weaker now): "Peter...Peter...

Peter: "I'm coming my Lord!"

Peter again rushes the Centurians, trying to get to the base of the cross that Jesus hangs from, and is again savagely beaten back into the crowd.

Jesus(near death): "Peter...Peter..."

Peter: "I'M COMING MY LORD!!"

Peter rushes the Centurians a final time and breaks through! He stand beneath Jesus, his eyes pouring with tears, and looks towards his Lord.

Peter: "Yes my Lord. I'm here my Lord."

Jesus: "Peter...I can see your house from up here."

Edited by Necronomicon

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Necronomicon said:

How come it's always "Climb4Christ" or "Surf4Christ" or "Ride4Christ" and never "TakeaCrap4Christ" or "WipeOutTheContinent'sIndigenousPopulation4Christ" or "KillMeUpSomeRagheads4Christ"? I never could figure that one out....

i know i'm gonna regret this but i'm cranky right now so i don't care:

why is it anyactivitythatsomeshmoenjoysforchrist?

Necronomicon said:

How come it's always "Climb4Christ" or "Surf4Christ" or "Ride4Christ" and never "TakeaCrap4Christ" or "WipeOutTheContinent'sIndigenousPopulation4Christ" or "KillMeUpSomeRagheads4Christ"? I never could figure that one out....

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifbigdrink.gif

I must have missed that part of the bible where baby jesus tells the disciples to go out and crank V10. Maybe that was in the lost scriptures the Mormons ended up with and that's actually why they lit out for Utah: Maroni says there's splitter cracks and endless bouldering potential bro!!

Baby Jesus seems like the quintisential Mountaineer though. Wherever he went he always had throngs of gapers following him and that ability to turn one fish and a loaf of bread into a huge feast would totally be usefull on the Sunday snow slogs up to Muir.

yelrotflmao.gif

i'm sure none of the millions of hindus, buddhists, muslims, etc are concerned what christ thinks about climbing. i'm pretty sure they don't think they're going to hell for not climbing4christ. and i'm really sure that if christ is a deity, that he doesn't give a rat's ass who's climbing what for him.

Attention: 1/5 of the earth's population, minimum is going to hell. Yup, that's right. Any individual religion only makes up about 20% of earth's population, so that means whoever is "right", well, the other 4/5 of us are going to hell.

It always cracks me up when my bible beater friends just "know" they are right about god, and it's not at all possible that the buddhist guy is really correct, or, gasp, that all of it is both equally right and wrong at the same time.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Doesn't do much good to believe in something if you're gonna be half-assed about it.

Yes, but it's damn fun to run rings around the logically by pointing out that the buddhist guy and the jewish guy and the muslim guy are all just as damn sure of it as he is, and in their minds he is going somewhere bad. rolleyes.gif