allthumbs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's a true story:

My friend Joe was waiting to meet a friend at the local pub, had a couple beers, and was getting impatient because his friend was late when a tall blond walked up to him and goes "Joe is that you? I haven't seen you since high school." Jow didn't think the woman looked familiar so he was like "Sorry I don't think I recognize you." The woman says "Joe its me Hank, your good buddy from school - I had a sex change."

Joe is like Holy Shit! But he thought it was pretty humorous so he invited "Hank" to sit down and have a beer. After a few he says "So I always wondered... did it hurt when they cut off your... uh.. unit?" And "Hank" says, "No not at all, your under anesthescia and all. Joe asks "Well, did it hurt when they, you know, removed your balls and all that?" Again Hank says no because the doctors are really good at making sure becoming a woman is not physically uncomfortable, "But," Hank says, "I tell you what did really hurt- when they put that straw into my ear and removed half my brain!"