My Fellow Eugeners

Fejas

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a great climb I like to do. Its' called "hill climb 2" on the stairmaster. It's at the U of O rec center in front of the elipticals and behind the treadmills. The footing is always good and there are no downhill sections.

I use a variation of that route called 24 hour fitness. I will only do it for training for Denali, but will refuse to pay for a Pass and poach it like I will on Rainier this Spring!

How's the scenery?

GymNakedAlmost_big_ds.jpgrockband.gif

ryland_moore said:

There is a great climb I like to do. Its' called "hill climb 2" on the stairmaster. It's at the U of O rec center in front of the elipticals and behind the treadmills. The footing is always good and there are no downhill sections.

I use a variation of that route called 24 hour fitness. I will only do it for training for Denali, but will refuse to pay for a Pass and poach it like I will on Rainier this Spring!

How's the scenery?

GymNakedAlmost_big_ds.jpgrockband.gif

At the 24 hr fitness in PDX, all the chicks are workin out in high heels. Schawing.

If anybody is interested or bored this weekend, there will be a jr. climbing comp at the Crux on Saturday. Come support some of the best jr climbers in the NW.. Some of these kids are freakishly strong and there is no cover charge to watch.

I will be working as a judge. Does this mean you will be down here? Helping set some routes this afternoon. Putting up all the way to V12 for the ankle biter crankers!

Ryland,

Not this time, so far this season I have driven my son to Cascade Crags, Vertical World and Inclimb for his comps. I'm headed to Smith for a little "ME" time. Besides, he's getting pretty good and I need to climb more just to keep up, not that I mind having a ropegun in the house. His name is Craig, if he gets in your line, give him a whack up side his head and tell him it's from me. yellaf.gif

lummox said:

GymNakedAlmost_big_ds.jpg

this get-up is just stoopid for working out. her long hair could get caught in the equipment. she should tie it up (then tie me down).

Good GAWD she can be my ropegun anytime!!!!

1. kidnapp

2. drive to crag

3. Tie to rope

4. Make climb

5. Instant gratification

bigdrink.gif