Thank you

Paco

I'm back, not only back in Seattle as I have been for a month now, but I'm back and ready to climb again. I needed a month off to rest physically and allow the mind to wander.

I want to send out a special thanks for all those who helped me out this winter making my winter adventures possible and also incredibly fun! In particular, thank you DPS for letting me store my stuff at your house for a little while. Thank you ehmmic for taking me to and picking me up from the airport, and letting me crash at your place a few nights. And thank you to all the people I climbed with, keeping things fun and safe....Mike, Steve, Todd, Linda, Phil, Eric, Michael, Thalia, Sara, Geoff, Brian, Mike, Paul, Jon, Michelle, and any others that I might have missed.

Let the adventures continue, the mountains are calling again!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ryland_moore said:

WHoops, guess that looks kinda bad. My apologies to NAACP. I am not a racist or biggot. Hell, I had an avatar image with a small black child on it for over a year now!The statement was more for those that copy-catted me and had the same avatar, hence why I got a new one.

Dude I know yellaf.gif just trying to stir the pot.

catbirdseat said:

Too lazy to go out and find an original avatar image.

Just to set the record straight...I registered before you, made my first post before you, and have always used this avitar. I just haven't posted as many times as you.

What's it matter anyway? Find me an avitar with a sketchy looking mexican in a sombrero smoking something and I'll start a new gang. grin.gif

I fer one always thought that was really a picture of you, Ryland!

As Steve Martin quotes in the "Jerk", "I was born a small black child....."

Actually, I am about 5'5", weigh approx. 285lbs. and am bald. If you see me at the crags, ya can't miss me! I am probably the only climber out there who is wider than he is tall.

HCL.gif

[ And thank you to all the people I climbed with, keeping things fun and safe....Mike, Steve, Todd, Linda, Phil, Eric, Michael, Thalia, Sara, Geoff, Brian, Mike, Paul, Jon, Michelle, and any others that I might have missed.

Is this the Academy? Sorry but I could not resist. Its very nice to thank your friends and partners.