Very interesting ...

tomcat

I posted this in another thread, but it merits your full attention I think. US forces have found gas masks on Iraqi troops. In addition, hundreds of atropine injections were reportedly found in an Iraqi bunker (for those of you who don't know what atropine is, it is an injection used to counteract the effects of a chemical attack). Of particular note here is that the coalition forces don't use chemical weapons in their arsenal. Perhaps they just like to carry the extra weight? Discuss.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tomcat said:

I posted this in another thread, but it merits your full attention I think. US forces have found gas masks on Iraqi troops. In addition, hundreds of atropine injections were reportedly found in an Iraqi bunker (for those of you who don't know what atropine is, it is an injection used to counteract the effects of a chemical attack). Of particular note here is that the coalition forces don't use chemical weapons in their arsenal. Perhaps they just like to carry the extra weight? Discuss.

Gee whiz, it shouldn't be too surprising since the whole point of this stupid war is to take away Saddam's little chemicals and bugs and whatnot.

Hey, champ, come back when you have something useful or interesting to say. Till then, let's muzzle that yap, shall we?

Good man. Knew you could do it.

wave.gif

iain said:

Iraq might have chemical weapons!

I might have biological weapons! Just give me some mexican eatin!

I think the gas masks are for when we use the anal sphyncter resonance muscle gun and they all fucking shit their pants. Did they find any Pampers with those gas masks?

jon said:

iain said:

Iraq might have chemical weapons!

I might have biological weapons! Just give me some mexican eatin!

I think the gas masks are for when we use the anal sphyncter resonance muscle gun and they all fucking shit their pants. Did they find any Pampers with those gas masks?

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

tomcat said:

trask said:

Gotta agree with FDA. STFU tomcat - give the fucking war a rest already. Most of us have television.

This from the man of meaningless posts. Your are a puss.

Whatever man, just give it a rest already. Why doncha talk about climbing or some shit.

trask said:

tomcat said:

trask said:

Gotta agree with FDA. STFU tomcat - give the fucking war a rest already. Most of us have television.

This from the man of meaningless posts. Your are a puss.

Whatever man, just give it a rest already. Why doncha talk about climbing or some shit.

I haven't been climbing lately frown.gif I am waiting for the weather to clear .. maybe I should take up gym climbing or something.