snoboy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

snoboy said:

Where did it go?

To my horror I discovered today that we are going to overuse the database, by a couple of cams this month. So that means getting rid of some stuff that really uses a lot of resources, and that shout box is one of them.

You guys may think it is slow around here but our statistics are through the roof. Our March montly total on Sunday was greater then February's total, and there is still 7 days left in the month. We have over three times as much traffic as this time last year.

Ahhh, it is a monster! fruit.giflumbering as it were. I didn't mean any one in particular Trask, just getting the call out. I'm sure quite a bit of spray had to do with people not getting out because of the poor skiing/avy conditions and of course the war. As the weather gets better and the war gets over I predict less to moderate amounts of spray. cheeburga_ron.gif

Over the evening a ridge of high pressure will move into the area, with intermitant spray changing to with spray with sprayshowers throughout the day. For your morning you will see partial chance of spray with the occasional trip report. Extended forcast looks like increasing chance of spray or spray with it tappering off into spray going into the weekend.