Ghenghis Khan weighs in

RobBob

"Man's greatest good fortune is to chase and defeat his enemy, seize his total possessions, leave his married women weeping and wailing, ride his gelding, and use the bodies of his women as a nightshirt."

It looks to me like the average man in the middle east and/or in asia has the warrior spirit a hell of a lot more than you boobs who are posting here. What I'm talking about transcends this current conflict. It's plain that quite a number of you are passivist to the core. If we ever get into a real conflict, I'm worried for your children.

Here's to you warriors amongst sheep. thumbs_up.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

"Man's greatest good fortune is to chase and defeat his enemy, seize his total possessions, leave his married women weeping and wailing, ride his gelding, and use the bodies of his women as a nightshirt."

It looks to me like the average man in the middle east and/or in asia has the warrior spirit a hell of a lot more than you boobs who are posting here. What I'm talking about transcends this current conflict. It's plain that quite a number of you are passivist to the core. If we ever get into a real conflict, I'm worried for your children.

Here's to you warriors amongst sheep. thumbs_up.gif

ROBBOB FOR PRESIDENT 2004 bigdrink.gif

Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.

Now who was smarter, Khan or Einstein??? Huh??

The only laugh I've gotten out of this current skirmish is a snippet I caught on NPR yesterday. An earnest-sounding young female reporter asks a retired military guy (I think) "In the 1991 Gulf War, was there a point in the conflict where you underestimated the Iraqi military?"

"UNDERestimated the Iraqis?!" he exclaimed.

Dru said:

Albert Einstein

He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.

Kind of rich coming from the "Land of the Bland - Canada". Surely war is a horrible dispicable thing; yet at times it is necessary. Einstein was wrong in his convictions and in dire need of a comb.

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

Albert Einstein

Kind of rich coming from the "Land of the Bland - Canada". Surely war is a horrible dispicable thing; yet at times it is necessary. Einstein was wrong in his convictions and in dire need of a comb.

and some cajones

Einstein was smart enough to discover general and special relativity

All Khan did was have a lot of relatives (~100 wives I think?)

Who was smarter huh??

Khan ruled an empire which largely collapsed after his death

Einstein was smart enough to turn down the presidency of Israel when it was offered to him.

Who was smarter??

Dru said:

Albert Einstein

See my post yesterday about the need for occasional violence and why pascifism doesn't work on this plaent. Einstien was certainly smarter than Ghengis and a good deal more evolved too. Unfortunately, Sadaam is not, and a lot of others like him aren't too. Until that changes, I'd rather kill him than let him kill me.

Dru,

Einstein, sheinstein. I'm talking about a basic voice inside you, telling you who you are. People who are out in the street committing acts of civil disobedience and really crying "look at me!" make me sick. Another set of people want to wring their hands or hide under the bed. They can't help it, I guess they are the progeny of passive hippies, or Dad was de-nutted by Mom before they were born. The third set of people can't help but look at the actual fighting with interest, and maybe wish they were there.

I know which category I fit into. I'm at peace with it. The ones I have a bone to pick with are in the first category.

trask said:

Dru said:

Who was smarter huh??

I'd take the women any day. smileysex5.gif

move to utah

too bad about the lack of beer bigdrink.gif

Dru said:

trask said:

Dru said:

Who was smarter huh??

I'd take the women any day. smileysex5.gif

move to utah

too bad about the lack of beer bigdrink.gif

I'll drink my fill of leud women and lust.

Dru said:

Who was smarter huh??

Einstein was smart enough to turn down the presidency of Israel when it was offered to him.

Who was smarter??

It's hard to lend any credence to your involvement in this discussion Dru. You're Canadian and Canada has been hiding behind the skirts of the U.S. for years. Canada refuses to join the U.S.-British coalition fighting Saddam, but they sure want to be involved in re-building Iraq afterwards (read: we want lucritive construction contracts without doing the hard work first).

Greg W

Greg_W said:

Dru said:

Who was smarter huh??

Who was smarter??

It's hard to lend any credence to your involvement in this discussion Dru. You're Canadian and Canada has been hiding behind the skirts of the U.S. for years. Canada refuses to join the U.S.-British coalition fighting Saddam, but they sure want to be involved in re-building Iraq afterwards (read: we want lucritive construction contracts without doing the hard work first).

Greg W

we will rebuild what you destroy

thanks for the jobs suckas tongue.gif

make love not war 0959-077.jpgsmileysex5.gif