allthumbs

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Yeah, hey, what ever happened to that guy, anyway? It's like, ever since he won the election, he's just been chilling out and letting this Bush goon do all the dirty work. Suspicious, very suspicious ...

Nice troll, bitch. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Greg_W said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Yeah, hey, what ever happened to that guy, anyway? It's like, ever since he won the election, he's just been chilling out and letting this Bush goon do all the dirty work. Suspicious, very suspicious ...

Nice troll, bitch. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Ditto that, bitch madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

trask said:

My messages are being moderated to death. Seems it's okay for the libs. and hippies and anti-war pussies to spew their shit but not okay for me to give my conservative view. So much for freedom of speech at cc.communist

Trolling, Trolling wave.gif

Greg_W said:

iain said:

he joined the board of directors for Apple Computer.

Always thought he was a fruitcake. Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!

OK, now this is odd...I shit you not I had a *NIGHTMARE* last night that I somehow got an apple computer. I think it's cause I've been at work late the past week (and, thus, sitting at the computer that whole time) that I am having computer dreams, but it was quite disconcerting. Say what you say about macs and PCs, but I am just relating what I had in a dream, I can't control it! cantfocus.gif I was swearing at the thing and was ashamed I had it, and nothing was compatible and I didn't want anybody to find out. Bizzare...

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Dru said:

yeah, i saw that too!

obviously they wanted his technical experience - after all he invented the Internet!! yellaf.gif

Ugh, go visit Snopes and learn about what a crock of shit that alleged "quote" is. Damn, people! Urban myth in A-C-T-I-O-N.

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

FDA you're a tool. Defending that fuckstick Gore just reinforces it. No one takes you serious; go masturbate.