Secret Slideshowing

Cpt.Caveman

BURP said:

iain said:

specialed said:

how bout including me in the super secret gay click.

I'd love ron jeremy's cock in my ass!

WHAAAAAT? hellno3d.gif

Wait, I didn't...oh HAHAHAAH! new and highly amusing trick use of the message board! let me read it again...bwahahaha!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this kid where DFA grew up, named Destin (yeah, not Dustin -- weird). The guy was the local badass, he would pick fights with anyone. He walked like a tough guy, and if he caught you looking at him, or if he wanted to pretend he caught you looking at him, he'd be in your face like that, talking shit and instigating. He dished out numerous beatdowns, and kept building his ego up, building his ego up. He knew he was hot shit, people were scared of him, and he hardly even had to fight most of the time, he'd just get in people's faces and get off on making them back down, to prove he was the man. Which is not to say that he wasn't still more than happy to throw the fists.

He perpetrated this routine through middle school and high school, and most people were happy when he moved on. Not too long after graduating, he was at a club in a town a few miles from DFA's home town. He was picking on some kids, being the tough guy, etc. The kids bailed, not wanting to deal with that shit. When Destin left the club later that night, that group of kids was waiting outside with baseball bats. They jumped him and beat him so fucking bad he was in the hospital for a couple weeks. Head injuries, internal bleeding, bunch of broken bones; the whole nine.

After that, Destin was one of the nicest guys you ever met. It was amazing. Polite to a fault, no more talking shit or getting in people's faces, none of the old big-man act. Hard to say if it was head injuries or maybe the guy actually learned something, but a better person definitely came out of the hospital than the one that went in.

Interesting story.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Caveman, how old are you? On one hand, it doesn't really matter, 'cause this playground bully crap is sad at any age, but on the other hand, the older you get, the stupider it is. Have you even noticed that no one else solves their problems this way?

Apparently not. yellaf.gif

Cpt.Caveman said:

Why does your autosig only apply to the rest of us?

Because I stated it. If you're going to be hateful be a little more creative than that. Geek_em8.gif

Do you drove over this website to make you a better person or climber smirk.gif

why be hateful at all? confused.gif

minx said:

Cpt.Caveman said:

Why does your autosig only apply to the rest of us?

Because I stated it. If you're going to be hateful be a little more creative than that. Geek_em8.gif

Do you drove over this website to make you a better person or climber smirk.gif

why are be hateful at all? confused.gif

what's that bumper sticker say ? nice people swallow