sprayin canadian

minx

I noticed today that the beloved Dru has crossed the 9500 post plateau. Anyone want to wager on the date and time Dru will make his 10,000th post now that he's got ADSL

By April 1?

Tomorrow?

Or will he be mobbed by hello kitty loving teenage canadian snaf.gif and be unable to reach the long awaited 10000th post?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dru said:

more effective would be to figure out what percentage of those posts were made from work and what i was effectively paid to make them. snaf.gif

yelrotflmao.gif

maybe we should start a pool re: the date and time and use the proceeds to reimburse your employer wink.gif

Well, over two years (plus a month) Dru has averaged 12.5 posts per day. So, that puts 500 posts roughly 40 days out. However, with the addition of high-speed Internet access and the lure of the 10,000 post summit in his sights, I would expect his pace to quicken...

minx said:

the addition of the ADSL really changes how fast this could happen.

i don't even knwo what dru does. maybe his employer should pay him more if he's that talented wink.gif

he's canyuckidan, do any of them really work?

vie va socialost!

yelrotflmao.gif

minx said:

the addition of the ADSL really changes how fast this could happen.

i don't even knwo what dru does. maybe his employer should pay him more if he's that talented wink.gif

i am being let go at the end of the month along with 1/3 of our workforce, so i will def. try to hit 10 000 before then

snaf.gif

jk i think the 12.5 a day is avarage including spray and no-spray days but on spray days recently, i have been more like 40 posts than 12.5 wave.gif

I have seen a lot of Drus posts. I really don't think Dru is Drew. I think the guy who poses as Dru is pig farmer who likes hookers and is currently in a BC jail. If you look at "Dru's" posts they increased significantly when a pig farmer was jailed for alledgedly killing hookers in BC. The BC government treats jailbirds nicely, so I think they gave the pig farmer a nice PC and walla, there you go. "Dru" in essence does work for the government--the corrections side of the government. I also suspect they are moving "Dru" to a different facility, and that is his explanation of being "laid off".

Dru said:

stefan is bumming my trip. MODERATORS!!! thumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gifthumbs_down.gif

fern said:

I don't think making jokes about Robert Pickton and

the 50+ dead women is very funny.

Hugh?

I guess you have never laughed at a joke about Hitler, Hussein, Idi Amin, Stalin, Ted Bundy.......they are all in a class by themselves.....