Funny things the clueless say...

Greg_W

A teenage girl approached our campsite at the Grasslands (Smith Rocks) Sunday morning, "Do you guys have any water we could have? We were at a indoor comp in Bend at the (whatever name she said) gym yesterday, have you heard of it? Anyway, can we please borrow some water so we can brush our teeth?" yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif I could barely keep a straight face as I poured some water into her mug. I shook my head for a full 5 minutes as she walked back to her campsite. Nice ass, though. evils3d.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chucK said:

So what was the "clueless" part?

The look on her face. She took it for granted that EVERYONE knew the climbing comp scene. rolleyes.gif

No thanks on the marrying 13 year olds; I ain't down with that. After their done with the cleaning, cooking, and child-rearing, they want to talk. It just wouldn't work; she saw it too, and was heartbroken. yellaf.gif

I have to admit there were times when I've been short on water and I wanted to brush to get the dregs and oil from another sordid dehydrated meal off my teeth. Should I brush my teeth and waste the water or not, I'd ask myself. Mostly the question was asked cuz I'm sometimes lazy when it comes to brushing teeth in the mountains. Still, I do it a heckuva lot more than most of my climbing compatriots. That why I look like this grin.gif when I smile.

Greg_W said:

jkrueger said:

Skisports said:

I bet you could would work things out with your sly wit.

Sly wit -- so that's what you call an inflated ego and a gun? rolleyes.gif

Clueless little boy. You don't know shit about shit, son.

Aren't you married..... so how did you land her I am guess I don't know shit from shit so....???? the_finger.gif

jkrueger said:

Greg_W said:

Clueless little boy. You don't know shit about shit, son.

Such a grand sweeping insult, with extra points for talking down to me; I don't think you left anything out of that one... I am crushed.

Don't be too crushed. He didn't call you gay or threaten to shoot you, nor did he call into question your masculinity or sociopolitical views.

DFA would give it ... oh, say, a 73%. Solid C material, but not too far from slipping off into D territory. Greg, you're capable of better work!