• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

Billygoat said:

Give on Greg! Feel the love!

Trask, methinks you are the guy who didn't talk to anyone cause he was so shy and anti-social and you would be out hunting humans at Mcdonalds if you did not have this site to connect with your fellow sisters and brothers.... Geek_em8.gif

Nope, small town jock and hellraiser. Still am.

Well, that was my second guess.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

I had a pet Trask when I was a kid. It sucked. Pooped reliably whenever you picked it up. thumbs_down.gif

Yeah, they're cute, but deep down, they're just horrid creatures.

Mine would always escape. Dad would find it in the dryer vent hose.

I had an iguana. It just bit you, until it got a jaw ulcer and died in the bottom of its cage.

Quite horrible, really.

Couldn't eat much towards the end. I was just an ignorant little kid; doesn't say much about my parents....

Makes me wonder about the human condition though, and about how most of us will simply die one day, at the bottom of our cage.... frown.gif

hmm, reminds me of the time I brought home a pet newt and kept it in one of those plastic wading pools in the backyard. Mom complained about the mosquito factory I had just produced w/ the stagnant water. So I sprayed a bunch of mosquito repellent on the pool. The newt was dead in about 5 minutes.

dirtwigle said:

iain said:

F'ing terrebonne is not eastern oregon.

Central, eastern, it's all Les Schwab Country.

yellaf.gif I walked into a bank in Prineville and the teller took one look at me and said, "you look like a Schwabie." I didn't know what the hell she was talking about until she pointed to my close-cropped hair. yellaf.gif

Holy shit. Pet newts, hamsters, lizards, fuck you guys were soooo fucking lame. Me and the boyZ had big ass dawgs and we had motorcycles and shit...hell, my one buddy had a fucking wolf and had to keep it on a logging choker cause it'd bust chain. Next somebody's gonna tell me about their pet goldfish. Bwahahahaha

iain said:

hmm, reminds me of the time I brought home a pet newt and kept it in one of those plastic wading pools in the backyard. Mom complained about the mosquito factory I had just produced w/ the stagnant water. So I sprayed a bunch of mosquito repellent on the pool. The newt was dead in about 5 minutes.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif Oh, shit that is funny!!! I am on my ass!!! yellaf.gif

• 1 month later...