Why is nobody climbing? You guys are lame!!

MarshMan19

Everyone on this site has had their thumbs up their asses for the last week! This site has been really boring lately! No one is climbing and no one is trying to go climbing! Isn't that the whole idea behind this site! Getting people together to "CLIMB" not just talk about it or who had the fastest assent or who shit out the biggest turd! You all should be ashamed of yoursleves for "attempting" to call yourselves "climbers"! If anyone actually want's to climb sometime PM me I'm always wanting to!!! For the rest of you I'll let you get back to sittin on your asses while the rest of us who actually prefer to be on the rock are out climbing!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good glad to hear that some people actually are getting out there! I didn't have anyone to go with to VW so I decided to bag it. All of you that said you have been climbing! We should climb together! And I do have a job too but I make time (anytime I'm not working) for climbing. I just got frustrated cause it seems like no one wants to climb any more and I thought that was what this site was for?

MarshMan19 said:

Wouldn't hurt? Maybe people are intersted in coming but don't know you'll be there!?

I think you need to go back and reread the cc.com flow chart... that might help you make a climbing conection wink.gif

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

MarshMan19 said:

Wouldn't hurt? Maybe people are intersted in coming but don't know you'll be there!?

I think you need to go back and reread the cc.com flow chart... that might help you make a climbing conection wink.gif

yelrotflmao.gifwave.gifbigdrink.gif

Nice one Muffy!

Thanx Bird that's all I was trying to get accross! I'm not tryin to make any enemies! I just want to climb more and I was hoping to get this site to help me with that! I'm carless and it really sucks so I'm always tryin to find people to climb with! And I gotcha Muffy! I will talk to the people that said they climbed smile.gif

when people are desperate for partners for them to call potential partners lame is not a good tactic

when people are desperate for partners even for gyms is also a sign of general sketchiness usually. wave.gif putting it bluntly, maybe the reason you are having trouble finding partners is a problem with YOU fruit.gif

Have you seen the weather outside for the last week? Believe it or not, there are some of us here who consider ourselves climbers but consider climbing in the gym the farthest thing from entertaining. Also, lots of us would much rather be out skiing, etc. when the weather allows than stuck in a stinking gym.

bird said:

MarshMan19 said:

It is true. I would have gone if I knew the Col. was going to be there. wave.gif

No you wouldn't have. It wasn't prettiest display of aid climbing.

I'll be up there again this weekend, though not on city park.

bird said:

MarshMan19 said:

It is true. I would have gone if I knew the Col. was going to be there. wave.gif

Doubt it! I was disappointed that no one else was out aiding that day. We had the rain and rock all to ourselves. Quiet and peaceful. Forgot the boombox...

I see your point! It just sucks for me cause I've been up here since Sept. and been lookin for some good climbers to get hooked up with and haven't been very successful! I moved from Vancouver, WA accross the river from Portland! And I was climbing all the time and I get up here and the gym is too expensive and I don't have a car so I've been getting out a lot less than I used to! The whole "lame" thing was just a way to get people started talkin and get them interested in my post! smile.gif No harm intended! wave.gif

If you recently moved up here it sounds like you have a lack of partner issue. Figure out a way to get to a Pub Club and meet some people. That's a good way to hook up and climb stuff. Easier than simply trolling on the site for partners IMO. Do you go to the UW rock? Another place to meet other climbers and it's free.

Yeah the Pub Club's sound like a great idea only I'm 19 so that's out of the question till we have a Pub Club in Canada! Which isn't a bad idea by the way smile.gif for all the underage climbers it would be a good place to get connected! And I would get to the UW rock more often but I don't have a car and live in Kirkland. And I'd rather be on real rock but not to belittle the UW rock! smile.gif