staunch sport climbing ethics

richard_noggin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shrinking ball disease?? I think there was some chest beating going on for that preplaced gear pink point. yelrotflmao.gif

So Red M&M's and crossing the Delaware has been sent on lead by all of you . Dang You cyber climbers climb hard with a key board. Put your chaulk bag where you mouth is. Geek_em8.gif

What you think I don't know what is going on in the real world. Unless one of you is the dude that sent Red M&M's on lead with run out gear with nuts falling out last year I think you are full of it. the_finger.gif

So it is acceptial to preplace gear and work it on top rope for a first ascent, and here I have been taught wrong by a bunch of old dudes all these years . I think I need to get hold of some guide book writers and straighten out there first ascent list.

Perhaps you should quit worrying about all this pencil-neck, bean-counter, who-did-what terminology crap, quit pecking out your poorly-spelled, inarticulate drivel on the keyboard, and go climb something. Honestly, this carrying on with the name-dropping and references to old dudes (how progressive!) is pointless and pathetic.

richard_noggin said:

So Red M&M's and crossing the Delaware has been sent on lead by all of you . Dang You cyber climbers climb hard with a key board. Put your chaulk bag where you mouth is. Geek_em8.gif

What you think I don't know what is going on in the real world. Unless one of you is the dude that sent Red M&M's on lead with run out gear with nuts falling out last year I think you are full of it. the_finger.gif

Does my identity become known if i admit to leading Red m&m's onsight last year on gear, with rp's falling out of the seam when test yanking?

12a? Ppphhhhh. Not very sick, if you ask me. Iron Horse is harder. Hell, Japanese Gardens at 11c/d is harder!

sexual_chocolate said:

richard_noggin said:

Does my identity become known if i admit to leading Red m&m's onsight last year on gear, with rp's falling out of the seam when test yanking?

12a? Ppphhhhh. Not very sick, if you ask me. Iron Horse is harder. Hell, Japanese Gardens at 11c/d is harder!

Sorry I know him personaly and it wasn't you. Not to say your not hard . The climber that retro bolted it had shit for brains .

Retrosaurus said:

richard_noggin said:

...What you think I don't know what is going on in the real world.

EXACTLY.

Talking smak on the internet is stupid and I am done with it, this is going nowhere and never will.

I just had one of the best climbing weekends of my life so my head is back where it should be.

Chop it, remove the hangers, push it over, I don't give a phuk anymore.

Is it really worth all this agravation???

Let's just burn one and tip a brew bigdrink.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Perhaps you should quit worrying about all this pencil-neck, bean-counter, who-did-what terminology crap, quit pecking out your poorly-spelled, inarticulate drivel on the keyboard, and go climb something. Honestly, this carrying on with the name-dropping and references to old dudes (how progressive!) is pointless and pathetic.

dfa

such a good post must have taken you the better half of the day to come up with! cheers!

mushsmile.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

phuk'ndayglowspandexwear'ncybernerdbuttholesurf'nclipwhoreshitroxsporto the_finger.gif