ADSL

Dru

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have ADSL at work but it's stupid work. I haven't had a home computer for about 8 years, that was pre World Wide Web days!!! Now I got a DVD burner and all sorts of SHixnit. My spray will be enabled 4ever!!!!

The A in ADSL stands for Asynchronous. ADSL is a DSL line that is mostly for low use. It has download speeds many times faster than its upload speeds.

S(ynchronous)DSL has upload speeds almost the same as its download speeds. This makes it optimal for gaming and servers. Because the upload speed is high it is more expensive than ADSL.

For most uses ADSL is all you need.

the best option is to get a wireless card and move into an apartment near one of those swanky businesses in NW portland who have the t3's and poor wireless security rolleyes.gif cruise around there and find a coffee shop across the street. spray at high speed for free. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

iain said:

the best option is to get a wireless card and move into an apartment near one of those swanky businesses in NW portland who have the t3's and poor wireless security rolleyes.gif cruise around there and find a coffee shop across the street. spray at high speed for free. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

ha! weird

we just got some new laptops with that wireless crap. and we were discussing this exact thing.