You've got to be joking

freeclimb9

Why do brides wear white? To match the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer!

A trucker who has been out on the road for three weeks

stops into a brothel outside Vegas. He walks straight

up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want

your ugliest woman and a bologna sandwich!!!"

The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of

money you could have one of my finest ladies and a

three-course meal."

The trucker replies, "Listen sweetheart, I ain't

horny, I'm homesick

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a good one from maxim

Two men are playing golf, and one hits his ball into a patch of buttercups. He starts swinging and swinging but can't connect with the ball. All of a sudden there's a puff of smoke and an old woman appears.

"I'm Mother Nature," she says. "You just ruined all my buttercups! As punishment, you won't have any butter fr the rest of your life."

There's another puff of smoke, and she disappears. The guy's freaked out and goes to find his friend.

"Bob! Where are you?" he yells.

"I'm over here," his friend calls back. "My ball landed in the pussy willows."

"For God's sake, don't swing!"

yellaf.gif

Trucker sees a sign while driving down the freeway.

"Balogna sandwiches $3; handjobs $1"

Pulls in at the station and asks the lady inside, "Are you the one who gives the hadjobs?"

"Yep. You want one?"

"No thanks. But could you wash your hands before you make me a sandwich?"

A woman answered her front door and found two little boys holding a list.

"Lady," one of them explained, "we're on a scavenger hunt, and we still need three grains of wheat, a porkchop bone and a piece of used carbon paper to earn a dollar."

"Wow," the woman replied. "Who sent you on such a challenging hunt?"

"Our babysitter's boyfriend."

A door-to-door salesman climbs the steps to yet another suburban home, and knocks on the door. A minute later, a little boy of perhaps 10 opens the door, smoking a cigar, a glass of Scotch in one hand, an issue of Penthouse in the other. "Young man," says the salesman, " are your mommy and daddy home?" To which the lad responds "what the fuck do you think?"

yellaf.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

A door-to-door salesman climbs the steps to yet another suburban home, and knocks on the door. A minute later, a little boy of perhaps 10 opens the door, smoking a cigar, a glass of Scotch in one hand, an issue of Penthouse in the other. "Young man," says the salesman, " are your mommy and daddy home?" To which the lad responds "what the fuck do you think?"

yellaf.gif

groan smirk.gif

An old Cherokee Chief sat in his hut on the reservation, smoking the ceremonial pipe, eyeing the U.S. government officials sent to interview him.

"Chief," one official began, "you have observed the white man for 90 years. You have observed his wars and his material wealth. You have seen his progress and the damage he has done..."

The Chief nodded that it was so.

The official continued, "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government officials for over a minute, and then calmly replied:

"When white man found the land, Indians were running it with no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver. Women did all the work, medicine man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night making love to the women." The Chief leaned back and smiled, "White man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that?"