Pub Crawl

icegirl

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real? What and where is the Sloop, and since there is a crawl could we decide on a more exact time?

Actually, scratch that, I'm climbing tomorrow. Don't know whether to make a smiley face or a frowney face confused.gif

Hmm... I'm not climbing Sunday - just in case y'all are still wrangling about the evening... :hopeful:

Edited by fleblebleb

vegetablebelay said:

And after the Sloop you only have to crawl like what, a mile to the next one? wazzup.gif

Coming from a climber, that's pretty weak. Near the sloop is the lockspot, take a left on 24th and there are two local dives. 21st has the place with the open sign that's connected to the chinese place, and at that point yer right by old ballard.

So y'all can show if you want, that's where I'll be for a little while. If you want to go somewhere else fine, but I'm goin to the sloop.

Sorry Icegirl.....I'm out tonight looking for a tux to rent for next Tuesday's Pube Club....gotta look sharp in public, you know!

You like this one?

tuxorangedlx.jpg

Or maybe I can borrow my buddy Samson's:

congra1.jpg

And then afterwards, me and my buddy pope are gonna practice "bustin a few moves". Here's a preview from last week's practice (that's me on the left):

tn_dumb.jpg

- bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif