• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

specialed said:

I was going to post the link to poll for the hottest men in sports, just for you DFA, because I know you're into that sort of thing. But I was too lazy. Sorry man.

Well, you're still as hilarious as you never were. Keep it up, champ! You'll be a regular Carrot Top 'fore too long!

yellowsleep.gif

hey DFA- i know you don't find anything i say interesting but does anything anyone says not bore you? (besides your own witty repartee of course)

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

specialed said:

I was going to post the link to poll for the hottest men in sports, just for you DFA, because I know you're into that sort of thing. But I was too lazy. Sorry man.

Well, you're still as hilarious as you never were. Keep it up, champ! You'll be a regular Carrot Top 'fore too long!

yellowsleep.gif

You seem to think I'm joking?

minx said:

hey DFA- i know you don't find anything i say interesting but does anything anyone says not bore you? (besides your own witty repartee of course)

How d'you know DFA finds nothing you say interesting? confused.gif

Dr. Flash Amazing finds plenty of the things that plenty of people say to be interesting. However, certain things are painfully boring to behold; the as-dictated-by-Coors antics of most All-American Men being one of them (e.g. drooling over babes in bathing suits, strippers, breast implants, etc. -- is it all really that exciting?). And the "you're gay" rejoinders from certain people are pretty well-worn and predictable, too.

Plus, indicating that you find someone's post boring is a good way to start some shit. And look, it works!

wave.gif

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

minx said:

Dr. Flash Amazing finds plenty of the things that plenty of people say to be interesting. However, certain things are painfully boring to behold; the as-dictated-by-Coors antics of most All-American Men being one of them (e.g. drooling over babes in bathing suits, strippers, breast implants, etc. -- is it all really that exciting?). And the "you're gay" rejoinders from certain people are pretty well-worn and predictable, too.

Plus, indicating that you find someone's post boring is a good way to start some shit. And look, it works!

wave.gif

DFA RULES grin.gif

specialed said:

Pretentious, condescending pricks like you are pretty predictable and boring too. However, discussions of sexy athletic women provide a healthy repsite from an otherwise mundane day of work and studying. So fuck off.

Well, it looks like we're on the same page, then; the yin and the yang of boredom and predictable dreck on the internet. So fuck off.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

minx said:

b/c you are soooooooooooo predictable and transparent. it's soooooooooo easy to guess what you'd say rolleyes.gifwave.gif

minx said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

minx said:

b/c you are soooooooooooo predictable and transparent. it's soooooooooo easy to guess what you'd say rolleyes.gifwave.gif

yellowsleep.gif