two more overdue climbers

king5news

klenke said:

Okay, K5N, but no cameras, no reporters, and no notepads please. At pub club, we talk climbing shop...but not to strangers. And if you lurk, we'll know it. Those beady white eyes looking on from shadowy nooks cannot escape our notice...unless the beer bong is being passed around. grin.gif

not a problem. though I doubt either of us would be or look out of place in ANY pub. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erik said:

there is a fine line between pure evil and just plain odd

Yes there is -- and contrary to your one sided opinion not all people in the media are "pure evil". Generalities are bad things==they lead to discrimination against perfectly nice, respectable people.

king5news said:

erik said:

there is a fine line between pure evil and just plain odd

Yes there is -- and contrary to your one sided opinion not all people in the media are "pure evil". Generalities are bad things==they lead to discrimination against perfectly nice, respectable people.

aww shucks...you got me with the ben harper defense....

i was just joshin'

the internet is the internet....real life is a different game!!

"not a problem. though I doubt either of us would be or look out of place in ANY pub"

Well, K5N, perhaps you could invite some of us unruly climbers to one of your Media Pub Clubs. You know, the ones where you and your compatriots from KOMO and KIRO come together weekly to play shuffleboard. You know, the ones where you three giganticus stations subjugate poor old KCTS, brow beat KSTW, and sneer at KCPQ.

Ours can't be the only pub club in existence on the planet.

Hey look, K5N is learning quickly. She already on to Traskie.

klenke said:

Well, K5N, perhaps you could invite some of us unruly climbers to one of your Media Pub Clubs. You know, the ones where you and your compatriots from KOMO and KIRO come together weekly to play shuffleboard. You know, the ones where you three giganticus stations subjugate poor old KCTS, brow beat KSTW, and sneer at KCPQ.

Ours can't be the only pub club in existence on the planet.

Hey look, K5N is learning quickly. She already on to Traskie.

Unfortunately we're in ratings so we don't associate with the LOSERS from those wanna be stations. As for the others you mentioned. We don't sneer at Q... its more of a subtle and knowing grin!

And, yes, I'm a quick study of folks -- especially STALKER MEN!

You all are fun! Hopefully you'll come to learn that we can be too. Just give us time. And pay for our beer!!! bigdrink.gif

king5news said:

erik said:

k5n

careful or you just might spray away the rest of your workday!!!!

can you say addicted???

ha! I AM working. I am female and able to multi-task! fruit.gif

i was going to comment, but i choose the high road!!!

i get my work done, whatcu sayin willis???

hahaha.gif

king5news said:

trask said:

Okay sister, I see how it's gonna be. smirk.gif By the way, who's business card was that you gave me at the Four Seasons?

IF we met at the Four Seasons, (which we didn't) I would have given you someone ELSE'S business card!

I remember now, it was at Trader Vic's and you gave me your associates card with a wink. Said you owed her one. evils3d.gif

trask said:

I remember now, it was at Trader Vic's and you gave me your associates card with a wink. Said you owed her one. evils3d.gif

you must be suffering from the DTs -- I've never been to TV's -- ever. And, If I "owed" someone something I certainly wouldn't repay them by giving their card to YOU!

Oh, I remember now -- I gave you the curly redhead's card!!!! He told me you called!!! smile.gifsmile.gifshocked.gif