• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

would you guys say something interesting? I'm bored by this

Don't you have some dice to roll?

Okay, what do ya think of the NEW Viper?

viper4_main.jpg

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif THAT LOOKS FAST. I am not allowed to have a sorts car. That would be a BBBBAAAAAADDDDD thing grin.gif

[quote Geek_em8.gifwhy don't you mention how many Hit Dice it has too? Geek_em8.gifrolleyes.gif

Actually Dru, I was thinking of the Golem of Prague who saved the Jewish Ghetto in 1580 and is reputed to lie in a cobweb covered coffin in the highest part of the Prague Synagogue just in case he's ever needed again. Kind of like a jewish King Arthur. Of course, one would think that either of these defenders might have seen a little duty in WWII, but that's a different story.

DFA: while gaffe may be the appropriate term, when trolling on the internet you will find that a gaff will help you land the big ones.

[quote Geek_em8.gifwhy don't you mention how many Hit Dice it has too? Geek_em8.gifrolleyes.gif

Actually Dru, I was thinking of the Golem of Prague who saved the Jewish Ghetto in 1580 and is reputed to lie in a cobweb covered coffin in the highest part of the Prague Synagogue just in case he's ever needed again. Kind of like a jewish King Arthur. Of course, one would think that either of these defenders might have seen a little duty in WWII, but that's a different story.

DFA: while gaffe may be the appropriate term, when trolling on the internet you will find that a gaff will help you land the big ones.

You'd do well to read this book if you haven't already: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312282990/qid=1045164315/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-3899535-2481527?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

You'd do well to read this book if you haven't already: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0312282990/qid=1045164315/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-3899535-2481527?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

Nice retort, Dwayner smirk.gif

What? It was a serious recommendation for a genuinely good read. One of the better books this Doctor has had the pleasure of reading, in fact. Maybe if you could tear yourself away from 'Jugs & Ammo'* for five minutes, you might enjoy some slightly more substantive literature yourself.

* yes, shamelessly ripped from 'The Simpsons' tongue.gif

That may be true, but when my significant other forgets my b-day, I tend to forget valentine's day...Whatcha think about that???

I'm getting senile as i age....

I think b-days ROCK and Valentines is uber yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

We should tell those we love that we love them everyday. I don't need one special day to do it. Especially a day when restraunts are full and flowers cost 2-4 times as much as normal. rolleyes.gif