Sierra logging

Jim

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

freaklimb, if you were really on the ball, you'd create a hybrid mormon/islam religion (Muslormins? Morslims? Mormuslimons?) so you'd get your own planet and a stash of virgies to populate it with. Get with the program, holmes!

man now that is an idear!!

hahaha.gif

I can't believe I missed this thread. More Bush bashing. Really, if you are all so concerned, do something about it. Get some petitions going. I'd do it, but in my line of work, it's called mutiny. And I'm not really sure I don't agree. It's either forest fires or selective logging. Most cases, I'll take selective logging. It's easier to control.

In GWese, selective logging = clearcutting. Clear cuts increase the chances of fire because of the lush growth of brush they foster. Even when selective logging is practiced, they take only the largest most fire-resistant trees and leave behind the tinder. It's all a lot of bullshit. They don't give a damn about reducing the threat of fire. All they care about is getting publicly subsidized timber to the companies that contributed the most to GW's re-election campaign.