• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
kurthicks

Snoqualmie Rock guidebook release

Hey CC.com!

I'm proud to announce the release of Snoqualmie Rock. After 5 years of research, writing, and review, this comprehensive guidebook for the I-90 corridor is finally complete. It covers well over 700 routes from Issaquah to Snoqualmie Pass at over 60 crags. You'll find it in stores this June, but you can pre-order your own copy now at www.snoqualmierock.com

See you all at the crags!

Snoqualmie-Rock-Front-Cover.jpg

• Like 3
  • Rawk on! 3

Yeah Kurt!  What an accomplishment getting this to see the light of day.

buying directly from author puts more of that money in authors wallet.  authors don't really get compensated for the hard work when all they do is sell through merchants.

did my preorder.  thanks Kurt!

Wow, looks great!  Am I remembering incorrectly, but weren't the Repo crags called something else in Burdo's guidebook.  British Isles or something?

10 hours ago, JasonG said:

Yeah @kurthicks, let's hear about your brush with fame.

I guided a trip last year in the Ruth Gorge for The North Face. Alex was there and we spent some camp time talking about climbing in Washington--he's been out to our crags and said he'd definitely be here again. So I got in touch and had him review the book. He's super nice and it was great to connect about our local terrain!