Mystery Photo

mattp

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are lots of crap peaks out there. webb? that arete looks real nice. tell me where it is and i will let you have it.

Yes, Webb, digestive=crap. Syndactyl=bad pun on "webbed" tongue.gif

which side of webb is it, it does not look like the north side?????????

there are lots of crap peaks out there. webb? that arete looks real nice. tell me where it is and i will let you have it.

Yes, Webb, digestive=crap. Syndactyl=bad pun on "webbed" tongue.gif

which side of webb is it, it does not look like the north side?????????

NE side from Chilliwack Ocean Road. Where does the DS go?

hello climbers, i am thinking this game is fun to play too. this attached photo, is of an area i found in southern washington, well, south of tacoma i think. i dont know, but perhaps there are no climbs yet on this sharp arete or the dalle beneath it? the rock, seemed to be of granite nature to my eye.

5a1a558d30107_132679-kletterngranit.thumb.JPG.c4cf502e63246c9fc44e83d6a75add43.JPG

3351_crap2.jpg

Im actually not sure, because it doent look like the view of the peak i am familiar with (from near mouth of post Creek). Its either the skyline ridge on the right starting up the buttress second from right, or its the vague buttress facing the camera, with the botttom hidden behind a foreground bump, just left of the arch feature???? where were you when you took it, along the lakeshore?

Looking at bivouac.com, We can see that you have kept your promise to keep it quiet.

shhhhh no one ever looks at that site wink.gif

it is really tough to get in there. in fact there are camouflaged grizzly bears, hidden in every part of that picture, and it is raining too. tongue.gif

3351_crap2.jpg

Im actually not sure, because it doent look like the view of the peak i am familiar with (from near mouth of post Creek). Its either the skyline ridge on the right starting up the buttress second from right, or its the vague buttress facing the camera, with the botttom hidden behind a foreground bump, just left of the arch feature???? where were you when you took it, along the lakeshore?

Taken from the road maybe 1/2 way between Coney Island (beach) and Paleface creek. From the photo of Doug with Foley in the background, I would suggest that maybe you would have to have been more on the latter feature you suggested (more NE than N) for Foley to show up:

206_WilmOnWebb.jpg

If you were on the right skyline in my photo, then Cope would be above Doug? Dunno?

No, Darin, but keep thinking. I'm sure you'll figure it out. Maybe I can think of a hint that won't give it away....

Just to make it more interesting, I'll add that on the day I took this shot, there was a cadaver there ---in this view.

Edited by mattp