How To Fund Your Next Climbing Trip

Dru

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is an odd out-of-body experience, reading what others wrote about you when you were in prison.

Kudos to the posters who saw the weak legal status of the "pretext" traffic stop. That issue was very important in the eventual disposition of my case.

Peace,

D-d0g

I don't suppose that you can answer this question, but the more salient question for me is whether or not you were actually, knowingly, transporting a multi-Kg load of cocaine. If you are innocent of this charge, then it's too bad that you had to spend time in prison and I'm glad you are out. If not, then you presumably knew and accepted the risks that you were taking.

I was sorry to hear about the loss of your friends, and if grieving played some role in the choices that you made, I hope that you find ways to channel those emotions into something positive eventually.

beastforum.com "fausty" NO THAT IS NOT A WORKSAFE WEBSITE!

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

Wasn't sure what the hell you were talking about until I plugged D-Dog's real name into Google and started scrolling.

Didn't click on the link, thanks to the "WHAT. THE. FUCK." Warning, but what, exactly, is on that site?

Didn't click on the link, thanks to the "WHAT. THE. FUCK." Warning, but what, exactly, is on that site?

It's a web forum devoted to bestiality. Usual webforum activites - faqs, howtos, pictures of the act. One of the pictures, posted by "fausty" purports to be him fucking one of his horses. Other posts discuss dogs.

Not a fan of drug smuggling; maybe a necessary end. Non consensual sex? NO

Yipes. Sweet-Mother-of-God. So very glad that you posted the warning.

I think we should give the accused the chance to mount a defense before we convict him on the court of the internet.

He's got at least one former classmate here, although one could understand why he wouldn't be terribly anxious to check out the photos to confirm or refute the association.

Is "fausty" "D-Dog"? and if you say this, how do you know? Do you know whoat D-dog looks like?

The members of Beast Forum issued a warning

"Those who asked about "Fausty" (Doug Spink) who used to post here before being banned from this board and a bunch of others, should be aware that he was arrested recently on some serious Federal drug charges that made the newspapers coast to coast." (again it's a bestiality site - if you want, google combinations of the above and read the google text)

http://www.beastforum.com/showtopic-59353.html

I'm assuming that's the same person. You can look there more for threads with titles such as

"Fausty's Stud Service, Or How To Please A Mare, man\mare-oral, fisting, penetration"

Maybe it was a joke, maybe those pictures aren't him (I hope so), maybe he was setup, I don't know. He has a right to explain himself, if he so wishes.

Dude, seek some help.