What's going on around here?

willstrickland

My point wasn't that sport-climbing is lame (which it is, btw). Sport climbing should have one goal - getting your ass strong enough to go climb something real.

My point WAS that this joint is going down faster than your teenaged sister on a Boone's binge in the backseat of the quarterback's Honda.

Turn it into a trad vs sport argument if you want. I'll be out bouldering while you argue.

BTW, I'm in the southeast for a section of the book I'm currently writing.

And for you Dr. Newsflash I'malameass, I couldn't care less what you waste your time climbing. I'd rather that all you mindless cretins stay at the sport crags and away from my preferred venues. My point was that your writing about yourself in the third-person is a sad attempt to amuse. Well NEWSFLASH! It's annoying, not amusing.

Flame on snapperhead.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, get your facts straight dildo, I said it was a relentless crack, not "extreme". Yes, it's only .10c, but once the business starts, it doesn't let up until the belay - I call that relentless. [spraylord Chestbeater mode=on] Being that I onsighted it, with two wrecked middle finger tendons, it couldn't have been too "extreme" now could it? [sraylord Chestbeater mode=off]Besides that, moron, do you even know who Crazy Polish Bob is? See...you're not even in on the joke, you dumbshit. confused.gif

I've climbed Grade II 5.3, WI2, A0 on toprope, what about you? tongue.gif

CPB = Agent Orange = Robert Rogoz you whiffle dick. Being aged and infirm, I prefer to restrict my outings to relentless grade I class 3 testpieces, so don't feel compelled to justify your existence to me you poncey pilgarlic cheeseeater. If you wanna be a tradlodyte you're gonna have to learn to roar instead of squeak, Headmaster Sisu could give you some pointers.

blablblelbleb Polish alblelbl bob allblabllelb is lsalg 5.10 blasblalb b extreme bllablb. Washed up alalblalblab elblelbl. Blablale. Wiffle alblaldfbab Offwhite alsdgla gives aladadl head alblalbib to lbllbleelepell sisu. cantfocus.gif bllelbleblbl I albllelblel am blelelb better than bllelble you since lblelgble I clip bolts blelblleb.

I don't care to know about your impotence problems, and I doubt Sisu would approve of you calling him "headmaster", which is the equivalent of knob-polisher, shaft-shiner, or schlong-sucker.

Besides, I rope soloed the 35ft stairwell at the local college, using only the steps and handrail as aid. It was easily the boldest ascent of that section of stairs in at least five or six days.

[spraylord Chestbeater mode=on] Being that I onsighted it, with two wrecked middle finger tendons, it couldn't have been too "extreme" now could it? [sraylord Chestbeater mode=off]

I've climbed Grade II 5.3, WI2, A0 on toprope, what about you? tongue.gif

Rumor has it that you've "onsighted" some bad-ass routes on Mt. Hood. Pot, meet kettle.

Excellent work on the stairway Mr. Strickland! I didn't make it past camp II on my expedition up the wheelchair ramp at the preschool. I swear that thing was steeper than the 1 inch per foot mandated by the ADA.

Impotence ain't nothing youngling, it's the incontinence thats the unbearable insult for a doddering old wreck such as myself.

If I've offended Sisu, I fear this may be the last communication from me. If you see a little grease spot on the sole of his shoe, I'd appreciate it if you'd just smile and wave. At least I won't need Depends anymore.

You don't really have a point there Rob. You're trying to imply that I gave someone shit for the "onsight" phrase, when in fact it was the other way around. If you recall, I used "onsight" to describe a simul-solo of the Reid I did a couple of years ago - an ascent that used no prior knowledge, guidebook, or anything else except our judgement and equipment. I was taken to task for using that term, but whatever, it's still the most representative term for what happened. Without any information we walked up to the face, picked a line, and climb it. Arguing over semantics is stupid anyway, especially when we could argue about how much pole your mom smokes, ehh? HCL.gif

You're trying to imply that I gave someone shit for the "onsight" phrase,

No I'm not. I'm flicking you shit for spraying about your achievements. This is spray, no?

when in fact it was the other way around. If you recall, I used "onsight" to describe a simul-solo of the Reid I did a couple of years ago - an ascent that used no prior knowledge, guidebook, or anything else except our judgement and equipment. I was taken to task for using that term, but whatever, it's still the most representative term for what happened. Without any information we walked up to the face, picked a line, and climb it.

You were then, and you are now, my hero. grin.gif

Arguing over semantics is stupid anyway,

Agreed. Much like arguing over sport/trad; bolt/no-bolt. Its about as tired and worn out as. . .

especially when we could argue about how much pole your mom smokes, ehh? HCL.gif

My mom's been dead since '92. Are you going to be in Zion around early April? I'm headed down there to do some of the easier walls.

But who will decide whether something is "spray" or whether it's just "shit that doesn't make any sense"? Can we put shit that doesn't make any sense in a route report thread? What happens if someone's chestbeat route report doesn't make any sense? Can you call someone a buttnugget in a "shit that doesn't make any sense" thread?

You're opening up a Pandora's Box of worms here.