Something bd and grivel aint makin

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ersonally, i don't think skiing/riding the area with headphones is a good idea, what with skier collisions and all.

Hmm. I can't see running into anyone if I'm not riding lifts. So that problem was solved before you identified it. Guess that's what happens when you think you know what you are talking about.

but then i guess i'm just a peckerhead.

you are a peckerhead indeed.

twight wore headphones and walkman soling on himalayas and didnt worry about not hearing rocks coming

joe simpson wore headphones while trekking into base camp too

i guess they werent worried about missing the natural beauties of nature and hearing the bird calls while hiking.

personally fuck the headphones id rather have speakers to blast Ministry at everyone while top roping at Burgers and Fries wink.gif 'DINGADINGALANGALANGADONGLINGLONG JESUS BUILT MY HOTROD' rockband.gif

Back when a trip to Smith Rock was The Greatest Thing Ever and a young DFA still kept track of how many times he'd been there, he recalls being up in Cocaine Gully and encountering some hardmen on the uber-classic drill-fest Bongo Fury, rocking to Pantera at maximum volume on the boom box (who the hell lugs a boom box up Cocaine Gully?) and swearing loudly and profusely with each fall. They were rad. rockband.gif

You obviously ski somewhere to busy. Best find a better place. laugh.gif

I hasn't snowed here for three days, and I was skiing fresh lines all by my lonesome today!

I love skiing with tunes. I find it screws me up in the trees though, not the right beat usually.