Birthday Climbing!!! OCT 17th

miker

So I will be turning 30 on Wednesday Oct 17th. I would like to be on a wall that day.

Anybody interested in a quick jump onto Town Crier or a run up something at Darrington, I want an all day climb? I have most of the rack required, another rope would be useful.

Oops, I guess I should have posted this in the Climbing Partners Needed section.

Cest La Vie

Turning 30 way to soon

Miker

Oh Yeah and Kudos to Beck and all who showed up at the Fall Roundup out in Leavenworth, it was great to meet everyone and drink and climb (not necessarily in that order).

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike, wednesdays can work for me sometimes and right now this one sounds feasible. But it could change between now and then. I'll put it on my calander and let you know in a few days if it's for sure. Darrington sounds close enough for a day. Matt P is really familiar with Darrington for beta. I've done dreamer but would do it again or anything else you want.

Mike, you definitely get the culinary award for the ropefest. Thanks for the excellent beef, chicken and salmon! It was awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

You're so right Dave. It looks wet and cold this Wednesday and even this next weekend.

If it does not change I think this might be called off. I also have all of this weekend free and would like to climb then, but it looks cold and wet everywhere. Vantage and Smith look a teeny bit nicer, sixties with just scattered showers....

Anybody have any ideas?

"But it's my birthday...almost."

Also went toi Vegas this weekend and spent 3 or 4 hours scrambling and bouldering out there and salivating over the big rocks in the distance. Got got to get back there soon.

Miker

Miker - let me be the first to say "hey old man, I think there's some juggy 5.5 climbs around the corner if this one's too sic for ya" tongue.gif Just kiddin' it's probably nothing to worry about heh heh

Bronco

29 'till January shocked.gif

[This message has been edited by Bronco (edited 10-17-2001).]

Thanks Guys and gals,

It was a good day although I did try to go in to Cascade Crags for a little exercise this morning and was rebuffed, due to the fact that they are replacing the gravel with a fine foam product of some sort.

So I go have lunch with a friend, drop off my holy climbing shoes with Mazuta or hanuta or whoever the shoe place is down on 6th & Stewart, then I go watch the new movie Bandits and now I settle in with the wife for a warm winter snuggle.

So who will I see at Smith this weekend?

Anybody need a partner?

miker